freaking out

Printable View

• 03-29-2012 06:20 PM
    bertrumhenderson
    freaking out
    hi. i'm 19 y/o male and am scared about losing my hair. i've spoken to my mom and dad about it and they say i'm being stupid. if i look in mirrors the hole at the back of my head looks like a line, but it looks ok. if i check under the bathroom light it looks a bit thinner, but normal in the daytime. i started to take pictures on the camera and in the day it looks ok but that's with flash off. if i turn flash on it's a hole different story. the hole at the back looks HUMUNGUS and it looks thinner in front on the hair in front of the hole. everywhere else looks normal. also with a video cam my hair looks normal and thick unless i turn on the lught on my fone, thrn it looks real bad.

what's real????? do i beleive the camera flash???? i know the camera adds 10lbs but does it make hair worse??? becoz normal day time light my hair looks normal. whats real?
  • 03-29-2012 07:01 PM
    john2399
    You know whats real is denial. When you start questioning if it's bald or not..then you are likely balding. If its thick everywhere else and you got a little bald spot, just go get some rogaine and pray for the best.
  • 03-29-2012 08:22 PM
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    The flash of a camera always makes the hair look thinner. Especially if you have darker hair and lighter skin. If you have a strong family history of MPB consider Propecia to try and slow down the process.
  • 03-30-2012 05:12 AM
    bertrumhenderson
    there is some loss in my family but not full on bald heads. and they didn't start losing till there 40s. and it was receded. so wouldnt i be the same?? my hair is light

so is the flash the truest image? or mirror

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth