• 01-12-2011 06:49 AM
    Dr. Lindsey
    16 Attachment(s)
    Dr. Lindsey 2500 frontal at 2.75 months
    As some of you all may know, I am a proponent of shaving the recipient area and then packing it with good donor hair. While that is often "camouflagable" at least in part, sometimes people endure a few months of looking fairly different.

Shown is a fellow we did at the very end of October. He had longish hair that was very sparse up front. We packed in 2500 grafts up front and went back his partline. One week pics are also shown. He stopped in Sunday, as he lives out of state and had a quick scar check. Other than extruding two deep dissolvable sutures, he looks great. Being asian, he has a bit higher scar risk than caucasions, therefore I was pleased to make sure things were and are going ok. A review of his hairline suggests that a some grafts didn't extrude or maybe he has a bit of growth. Hard to tell. Hopefully he'll stop in in a few months for more pics.

I am posting this mainly to show folks who have similar hairstyle issues, what things may look like postop before growth starts.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
  • 01-12-2011 09:45 AM
    Spex
    Looks great doc - this patients is certainly going to be an exciting case to watch.:cool:

Its always good to see the different stages! Hopefully an update in a few months will show his transformation blooming.

Regards
    spex
  • 01-22-2011 08:17 PM
    Mountain Man
    Yeah, nice detailed pics. Looks like it's already turning out well.
  • 01-25-2011 06:46 AM
    Dr. Lindsey
    Thanks for the comments. Hopefully we'll have more pics about May 1...

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth