Trx2?

Printable View

• 06-26-2012 10:04 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yeah lmao. Speaking of which-have you still got faith in trx2?!

yeah i still believe its working for me combined with the msm.
  • 06-26-2012 10:08 AM
    Jcm800
    Fair play-I'm going to roll with it. Into forth bottle now. Seem to recall AgainstThis going thru one or two heavy sheds before claiming some benefits after a year or so? He's either sat in a corner crying or out enjoying his hair, haven't heard from him for a while..
  • 06-26-2012 10:20 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Fair play-I'm going to roll with it. Into forth bottle now. Seem to recall AgainstThis going thru one or two heavy sheds before claiming some benefits after a year or so? He's either sat in a corner crying or out enjoying his hair, haven't heard from him for a while..

as long as you got your oily scalp and itch under control/seb dermatitis your not going bald. Thats the main thing you need under control.

you could use tgel shampoo - one with piroctone olamine in it.

i dont reccommend keto, as when i used the 2% i used to shed very badly.
    Perhaps the 1% may be ok though.
  • 06-26-2012 10:30 AM
    Jcm800
    Funnily enough I switched to t-gel two or three weeks back, not much of an oily scalp long as I wash every other day, not much itching either really
  • 06-27-2012 06:52 PM
    AgainstThis
    In fact, I'm even able to wear it longer now...I don't know if it really IS the TRX2, but hair looks good, thick and most important of all, has stopped falling out.

No massive, miraculous regrowth but let me tell you, knowing your condition is stable and not having to shed a ****ton each day?

It's a *tremendous* relief.

I keep an eye on the balding sites to see if anything effective comes along that can turn me into the NW 0 my werewolf brother is -he is but a year younger than I and apparently got all the good genes in the family-but until that time, I swear by Keto 2 % shampoo and TRX2.
  • 06-27-2012 07:49 PM
    ^ really? that's all it takes to maintain your hair loss(nizoral + TRX2)? how aggressive was your hair loss to begin with?
  • 06-28-2012 01:40 AM
    Jcm800
    If only more than two-three people were coming forward with possible results from this stuff I'd have more faith. But right now even if it halted my dog shed id be happy.
  • 06-28-2012 11:27 AM
    AgainstThis
    Granted, I'm a light case.

At 30, I'm a solid NW 2.5/3 that can appear as a full head when properly combed forward/over and whatever.

My loss has definitely not been aggressive, it triggered late, around 27, after going through severe depression and a life-ruining relationship. I got my life back now but the bitch got my sweet sweet temples.

Such is life I suppose ;)
  • 07-02-2012 02:09 PM
    Jcm800
    No breakthrough news ;)

Just wanted to log on here that i've quit smoking today. Oh and just opened my 5th bottle of this stuff.
  • 07-02-2012 02:15 PM
    Dazza
    Good luck on quitting smoking. One of the smarter moves I managed to stick with! You will feel much better in a few weeks.

Oh good luck with the hair too :)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth