• 12-01-2015 06:04 PM
    brocktherock
    It's also 12 weeks guys. The other pic was only 6 months and it was way better than finasteride and minox combined at one year (if you're lucky). The growth continues until at least one year and maintains for at least two. I really don't understand all the complaining.
  • 12-02-2015 09:33 AM
    Dimoxynil
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Oh for sure, at the very least we will have an alternative to fin with SETI heading into Phase II right now, SM and CB finishing phase II, BIM being a better alternative to minoxidil, and in theory Replicel having alot of potential.

So excited for the next 2-3 years, finally feels like a tangible product is on it's way! No longer in that period where we're only talking about one product, multiple options are now being talked about.

I dont think we'll be back at NW0, but if we can all thicken our hair and hold onto what we have until a true stem cell cure comes in 5-10 years I think many of us would get a massive confidence boost and truly be much happier in life.

I hope to god every word of this is true
  • 12-02-2015 10:25 AM
    Follisket
    That amount of regrowth just doesn't make any real difference to your appearance, which is exactly what you're looking for with these treatments. Especially given that it's a product that won't be available at least for the next two years. With that level of effectiveness, you'd hardly recover even half of what you're likely to lose by then.
    Now all these treatments offering slight regrowth would be absolutely awesome if we actually had something to stop hair loss today. As it is, it's just one step forward, two steps back - and it makes me rage.
  • 12-02-2015 06:04 PM
    Gremlin142
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PongLenis View Post
    I listened to the interview hellouser did with histogen and the lady said 2018 for Mexico, Japan they were still looking for a partner but they are working on that and America I believe she said about a year later

Where is hellousers interview with histogen?
  • 12-02-2015 08:01 PM
    pixels
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Follisket View Post
    That amount of regrowth just doesn't make any real difference to your appearance, which is exactly what you're looking for with these treatments. Especially given that it's a product that won't be available at least for the next two years. With that level of effectiveness, you'd hardly recover even half of what you're likely to lose by then.
    Now all these treatments offering slight regrowth would be absolutely awesome if we actually had something to stop hair loss today. As it is, it's just one step forward, two steps back - and it makes me rage.

Yawn. I'd gladly take Histogen over Fin and Min.

Deal with it dude and take your complaining elsewhere.
  • 12-02-2015 08:02 PM
    pixels
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brocktherock View Post
    It's also 12 weeks guys. The other pic was only 6 months and it was way better than finasteride and minox combined at one year (if you're lucky). The growth continues until at least one year and maintains for at least two. I really don't understand all the complaining.

This.

You're talking a lot of sense. How people can praise replicell and bash Histogen is totally beyond me.

We're finally combatting MPB!!!!
  • 12-02-2015 08:17 PM
    PayDay
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pixels View Post
    Yawn. I'd gladly take Histogen over Fin and Min.

Deal with it dude and take your complaining elsewhere.

You were not a member of this forum at the time, but there was a time when Spencer was able to get all of these scientists to do interviews and actually post on the forum. They have all stopped and Spencer said on his show that these scientists prefer not to deal with all the negativity, and conspiracy theories. I mean why should they? It's really a shame because Spencer has connections to all of these researchers. I remember he used to have Dr. Ken Washenik and Dr. Christiano on his radio show all the time. People like Follisket and others, who thankfully are not posting here much anymore ruin it for everyone. Dr. Naughton said during the interview that she wants to come back and speak to Spencer when there is more information. I hope she is not scared away by some of the negativity. Just the fact that they are making advancements if a good thing, I don't know why people are so determined to always see the glass half empty?
  • 12-03-2015 03:41 AM
    Follisket
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    People like Follisket and others, who thankfully are not posting here much anymore ruin it for everyone.

Ruin what exactly? I'm not keeping anyone from doing research and developing products, am I? The only thing I may be ruining are people's (possibly false) hopes. I mean, don't you think I want it to work? I'm simply saying we've seen absolutely nothing to suggest it'll actually work the way we need it to. And I have as much right to point out the shortcomings of a product as any other consumer, no?

Though I'm willing to admit I might largely be motivated by the fear that the community is growing complacent through these promises. Maybe I'm imagining people would be willing and able to do a lot more to somehow speed up research and spread awareness if they weren't quite as reliant on a likely disappointing future treatment.

Because, you know, at some point it'll be too late - and I don't want to have only myself and my fantasies to blame.
  • 12-11-2015 02:55 AM
    ShookOnes
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Follisket View Post
    Ruin what exactly? I'm not keeping anyone from doing research and developing products, am I? The only thing I may be ruining are people's (possibly false) hopes. I mean, don't you think I want it to work? I'm simply saying we've seen absolutely nothing to suggest it'll actually work the way we need it to. And I have as much right to point out the shortcomings of a product as any other consumer, no?

Though I'm willing to admit I might largely be motivated by the fear that the community is growing complacent through these promises. Maybe I'm imagining people would be willing and able to do a lot more to somehow speed up research and spread awareness if they weren't quite as reliant on a likely disappointing future treatment.

Because, you know, at some point it'll be too late - and I don't want to have only myself and my fantasies to blame.

People can't speed up research lol, scientists do. Spread awareness? That's almost as sad as people with small dicks raising awareness for their cause. If you're balding you're royally screwed for the next 15 years.
  • 12-14-2015 06:08 AM
    allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
    People's money can speed up research though...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 03:16 AM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By annastark
05-09-2024 09:19 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM