Silly Question, But...

Printable View

• 04-16-2013 07:51 AM
    LT56
    Silly Question, But...
    If plan to return back to Canada shortly after the procedure with Gho, is there the possibility that customs and security could confiscate the pills that Gho gives you for recovery? Are they legal in North America/Canada? I know I'm maybe being overcautious, but I'd hate to see a $12,000 procedure go down the tubes because of this. I don't want to put them in my check-in baggage either, because I've had airlines loose it.
  • 04-16-2013 09:50 AM
    hellouser
    They shouldn't have an issue. I was able to store RU58841 in my check-in baggage without anyone sniffing it out (I'm in Canada as well). Its not contraband so it should be fine as a carry-on as well. I would however, ask authorities the final go ahead.

Try getting a doctors note and stuff as well just in case and explain to them what its for.
  • 04-16-2013 10:32 AM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LT56 View Post

I don't want to put them in my check-in baggage either, because I've had airlines loose it.

That's actually you SHOULD do (recommended) - simply put all the "things" you got in the clinic in your check-in baggage - especially the Minoxidil bottle, because at the airport they do not really like "any fluids or creams" in your hand baggage.

Furthermore, IF you indeed encounter any problems at the airport (what ever the reason), didn't you got the "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" letter in the clinic?

This letter confirms that you had a treatment in Gho's clinic and that all these "things" you got belong to this treatment.
  • 04-16-2013 11:09 AM
    LT56
    Thanks guys, much appreciated.
  • 04-16-2013 11:43 AM
    hellouser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    That's actually you SHOULD do (recommended) - simply put all the "things" you got in the clinic in your check-in baggage - especially the Minoxidil bottle, because at the airport they do not really like "any fluids or creams" in your hand baggage.

Furthermore, IF you indeed encounter any problems at the airport (what ever the reason), didn't you got the "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" letter in the clinic?

This letter confirms that you had a treatment in Gho's clinic and that all these "things" you got belong to this treatment.

They allow up to 200ml of fluids, but theyre picky about all of it anyway. I usually hold in my carry-on a styling stick for my hair, which is basically just a thick wax and pretty much a solid (Tigi Bedhead). They still classified that as a liquid, but its ok since its my only 'liquid' and is only 75ml (or 7oz?). Its this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OILkvwL3Fcw

But its best to keep all and any liquids in the baggage anyway. Far less problems that way, and lost luggage is very rare. (I did approximately 15 flights last year across 9 countries without issues and kept my RU58841 in baggage).

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM