Trx2?

Printable View

• 08-12-2012 03:09 PM
    hellouser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Try these emails kane@koutingchina.com and sales@koutingchina.com and subject ORDER ENQUIRY FOR RU58841 he will get back to you but remember whatever part of the world you are the time difference.

Awesome! THANK YOU!

10grams should be pretty good to restore/maintain hair until a solution comes out. At 100mg a day it should last around 100 days, which is a little over 3 months. For $280 per 3 months I can live with that, its not an extreme amount of cash, I pay more for my car insurance and used to pay nearly half that each month for my cell phone bill alone.

I'd rather keep my hair and lose a bit of dough until a proper solution comes out.

Thanks again :)
  • 08-13-2012 02:22 AM
    doke
    hi hell have you be in contact with kane yet.
  • 08-13-2012 02:33 AM
    doke
    Forgot to tell you guys im using the hairmax laser comb the lux 9 rechargable only that i had the old hairmax where it only had one laser in it and that gave my hair more body.
    So i thought if i use with the ru with minox and i saw one at the right price i would get one and hey presto got a brand new lux 9 on ebay with 2 years warranty for £156 including post.
  • 08-17-2012 03:05 PM
    Jcm800
    AgainstThis - hows it hangin? Any news?
  • 08-20-2012 04:22 PM
    ulanude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    AgainstThis - hows it hangin? Any news?

on my end still only good things to tell. the thickening up process definitely continues...

i'm using trx2 (not the lasercomb)

yes Against any news?
  • 08-20-2012 09:59 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    on my end still only good things to tell. the thickening up process definitely continues...

i'm using trx2 (not the lasercomb)

yes Against any news?

l wasn't actually asking for a progress report from you mate, we know you use this stuff, you plug it at every opportunity..

Pictures to back up your claims at all, at least?

Apologies if you're genuine :rolleyes:
  • 08-21-2012 02:46 PM
    ulanude
    Quote:

l wasn't actually asking for a progress report from you mate, we know you use this stuff, you plug it at every opportunity..

Pictures to back up your claims at all, at least?

Apologies if you're genuine :rolleyes:

sorry didn't mean to quote/respond to your question - ticked the "quote" box accidentially - was intended as an update for the general audience...

didn't keep track of my progress via photos as honestly i'm to busy to do this in an accurate manner and not convinced about the value of photos anyway (just as yourself i assume)
  • 08-21-2012 02:53 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    sorry didn't mean to quote/respond to your question - ticked the "quote" box accidentially - was intended as an update for the general audience...

didn't keep track of my progress via photos as honestly i'm to busy to do this in an accurate manner and not convinced about the value of photos anyway (just as yourself i assume)

I've got photo's from when i started tackling the onset of this curse actually - Had no gains to make it worthwile posting them - you assume wrong. But should Trx2 sprout blond flowing locks from the now sparse area's, i'll publish them :D
  • 08-21-2012 02:58 PM
    gutted
    Quote:

I've got photo's from when i started tackling the onset of this curse actually - Had no gains to make it worthwile posting them - you assume wrong. But should Trx2 sprout blond flowing locks from the now sparse area's, i'll publish them :D

jc you still on the msm?

how about the minox?
  • 08-21-2012 03:05 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    jc you still on the msm?

how about the minox?

Tbh i dropped both of them, shall restart the msm, but had a shed that coincided with taking those and it put me off, think it was a seasonal shed anyway.

And as for minox - fck it, after 14 months it did jack shit except empty my wallet and fck over my hairline - sooo i dropped it about a month back, yeah i might well get a heavy shed, but **** - it never re-grew anything for me to lose, so i'm hoping i'll escape a heavy pay-back - time will tell..

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By SarahCarter
Yesterday 04:24 PM
Scar Grafting with Dr Cole
06-21-2012 02:00 PM
Last Post By northeastguy
Yesterday 10:14 AM