Trx2?

Printable View

• 11-13-2010 11:57 AM
    KeepTheHair
    I wasn't planning on ordering for awhile.

I am starting to think it's just some thought up company or something that he will use to see how easy it is to scam people and show it but not make you pay lol

loool

I will probably place an order in december. I am kinda waiting to see if they are going to answer my email and if they post more info etc.
  • 11-14-2010 12:14 PM
    BoSox
    I highly doubt it's a scam.

We just need to accept the fact that this is good news.

I have faith in trx2
  • 11-14-2010 01:09 PM
    KeepTheHair
    Oh I do.

I just said maybe it's a way for that guy to prove how easy it is to sell hair loss products lol. Not actually selling them but seeing how many people try to buy it hehe

Just a random thought I had, not really anything I believe.

I believe in them a lot. Way too much though.
  • 11-14-2010 04:20 PM
    mavikabir85
    they always say we are good, we found a treatment and it will prevent your hair loss BUT:
    1-there's no evidence, there isn't any before after photo. Whyyyyy?
    2- they offer pre selling the product. OK but whyyy?
    3- and i know a very credible person he says the materials in the product is available every where and Trx2 doesn't explain any new method.
    I adore to Allah, to bring an end to those vampires' scam like Trx2 by a real stem cell treatment.
  • 11-16-2010 01:31 AM
    Gubter_87
    Have just gone through the website and well... at worst it seems worth a try?
    They do offer a 60-day full money back guarantee. Which probably wont be enough to see any results - but if it is then great!

I think the question is that if this is in fact such a potent potassium channel opener that it can reverse hair loss (proposing that is actually the reason for it), then as it is taken orally - will it not affect every single cell in the body?

Is hyperpolarising healthy cells really without side effects? Does it cross the blood-brain barrier?

Having said that it all just seems a bit too simple and good to be true, right? But at the same time I will probably try it, at least for the two months that the money back guarantee is valid
  • 11-16-2010 02:10 AM
    Gubter_87
    Seems I misunderstood the money back guarantee. It is only valid for unused products and only for 60 days from purchase, which makes it totally useless.

At the moment all I see is a company charging way too much for a health supplement. Naturally I would happily be proven wrong.
  • 11-16-2010 05:52 PM
    youngin
    FYI. I use most of the things listed in the compound quite often. These things are readily available and used by many body builders. I'm still bald as hell though. I really doubt it will work, but if I am proved wrong I will rejoice.
  • 11-16-2010 07:28 PM
    KeepTheHair
    For the consumer, the convenience of taking all compounds at the optimum ratio in one tablet and delivered via our proprietary potassium channel stimulating complex is crucially important.

Not sure what that means or what it is or whatever.
  • 11-22-2010 06:14 PM
    BoSox
    Let's say this new product is as good as they say it is.. will it turn a NW2 into a full head of healthy thick hairs, if you have thinning on top? Do you guys believe that is possible?
  • 11-26-2010 07:46 AM
    Dutch_Dude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Let's say this new product is as good as they say it is.. will it turn a NW2 into a full head of healthy thick hairs, if you have thinning on top? Do you guys believe that is possible?

they said that people in the early stages show minimal regrowth...but let's say you're a norwood 1, you don't need a lot of regrowth to be back to a full norwood scale. something tells me that norwood 3 people will benefit most from this product.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM