Trx2?

Printable View

• 09-13-2011 03:16 AM
    humboldt
    Hair was looking worse and worse with TRX2. I stopped that stuff finally...absolutely no positive effect! Save your money..
  • 09-13-2011 03:19 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by humboldt View Post
    Hair was looking worse and worse with TRX2. I stopped that stuff finally...absolutely no positive effect! Save your money..

Did your hair improve after stopping? I'm actually looking forward to my supplies running out.
  • 09-13-2011 04:34 AM
    humboldt
    Indeed...the hair status improved day by day after stopping! The hair looks better again, although the AGA-problem persists!
  • 09-13-2011 06:15 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by humboldt View Post
    Indeed...the hair status improved day by day after stopping! The hair looks better again, although the AGA-problem persists!

I recall my hair turning very elastic not long after starting this, it's going to be interesting ceasing it.
  • 09-13-2011 06:26 PM
    sizzlinghairs
    anyone else getting this elastic feeling jcm talks about? my hair feels healthier peronsally..

jcm, ur hair still feels completely elastic and not at ALL healthier???
  • 09-13-2011 06:26 PM
    AgainstThis
    C'mon, let's not get paranoid here.

It's one thing to have TRX2 do nothing and another to blame it for making your hair worse. Based on it's ingredients, that's completely bonkers.

Anyhow, I'm better than I was 8 months ago, just no miracles, but no worsening of my condition either. If this holds, I'll keep at it 'till Replicel becomes available and we're finally rid of this bullshit.
  • 09-13-2011 06:33 PM
    sizzlinghairs
    not to belabor the point, but against the texture of ur hair feel healthier correct?
  • 09-13-2011 06:41 PM
    AgainstThis
    Υep, the shafts are thicker and I have better coverage on my scalp, from the inside out. Like before, my hairline would be fast receding and the vertex and crown were only just beginning to thin. Vertex and crown completely reversed and filled out and what frontal hair I have got thicker and stronger.

There are a ton of fuzzy sprouts along my temples and the shedding is minimal, so I'm sticking to this. Even if there are no miracles involved, maintenance till Replicel sounds damn fine to me now.

From what I understand, TRX2 has zero value to people who have already lost hair follicles. What good it does, it probably does to hair *just beginning* to shrink. "Easy" cases in other words.
  • 09-13-2011 07:47 PM
    thechamp
    So this tiny fuzz hairs a good sign
    Fuzzy tiny hairs a good sign?
  • 09-13-2011 09:18 PM
    AgainstThis
    I don't really care about counting peach fuzz and praying it turns into hair.

I look at it as a total, as an overall look and feel of my hair and it is better. I have some pictures from December '10 where it's a real horror show and now it's much improved.

All I need, really :)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth