Trx2?

Printable View

• 03-13-2011 07:23 PM
    AgainstThis
    Nizoral/Fungoral should be in EVERY man's bathroom supplies. Pretty cheap and works better than any and all of those "hair growth" shampoos out there.

And I second the motion.

Pictures or you're just hate filled thechamps :D
  • 03-13-2011 07:37 PM
    Flowers
    Zoidberg- you said you're still optimistic; so you are seeing some results?
  • 03-13-2011 07:46 PM
    thechamp
    Never fear the champ is here
    I just revived a email I said it was a SOS lol
  • 03-13-2011 07:50 PM
    thechamp
    Attachments, pictures and links in this message have been blocked for your safety. Show content
    Hi,
    here again Mara's response from 12.03.2011.

There may have been a problem with the email you have provided for this ticket (see below).
    Anyway, hope this helps,

Andy

Hi Michael,*
    your parcel has been dispatched already on 28.02.2011 and you should have received an automated notification email including tracking link.*
    Anyway you can track online the delivery status of your shipment with shipment number 960714069625 using the following link:*
    http://nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-publ...c=960714069625
    Hope this helps,
    Luiza*

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 14 March 2011 00:57:02 GMT
    To: support@trx2.com
    Subject: SOS
    Reply-To: michaeltheoi@hotmail.com

To: TRX2 Support Team

First Name: Michael
    Last Name: Theodosiades
    michaeltheoi@hotmail.com

Zip / Postal Code:

Contact Telephone

I am writing you emails about my order why no response I hope the FDA
    are not trying to stop use producing this product get back to me ASAP
    where is my order
  • 03-13-2011 08:04 PM
    KeepTheHair
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Agreed, I would like to see some more before and after pics in the results section from everyone taking this, especially from those who seem most cynical.
    So please - KeepTheHair, ThinFast and BoSox, since you have been members on this forum for longer than most who are commenting on this thread it would be great if you could add pictures and update them as you go along. I'm sure this would add a little more credibility to the results.

KeepTheHair, if I would trust anybody to put up genuine photos it would be you (though I would expect some kind of reminder that photos can easily be edited right underneath them :)).

Maybe I came across a little underwhelmed in my last update on the results page, but I'm still feeling fairly upbeat about this. I'm sure I'm not delusional and can see a difference close up.
    Anyway, I've got enough to keep me going to the six months point and have just taken the first cap of my third bottle a few hours ago.
    I've added Nizoral into my regimen at the beginning of March and Avalon thickening shampoo for the days inbetween.

Old post of mine:

Nizoral 1% Study over 6 months 2-3 weekly:

Hair diameter increase: +8.46%
    Hair shed over 24-hour period: -16.46%
    Hair in anagen phase: +6.4%

Nizoral shampoo is really good for your hair, as you can see. It will probably increase the number of hairs on your head by decreasing shedding and keeping them in the anagen phase. It also creates a much better environment for potential regrowth and also helps with inflammation.

I have looking into the cream version...but only a little bit. I already use my keto a lot so I don't think I need to add more. It is also a light anti androgen. It is really a completely all round product man. It is essential for any hair loss regimen if you ask me.

I use a 2% keto shampoo.

If you get any results, it's going to be nizoral/ketoconazole. As you can see, it is extremely foolish not to use it.

I might not post pics, but I know my hair well and will post if anything happens that I KNOW is results.
  • 03-13-2011 08:17 PM
    Zoidberg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Zoidberg- you said you're still optimistic; so you are seeing some results?

I'm sure I'm seeing new fine hair at the front within my existing hairline (more than standard new growth). It is noticeable to me as my hair density on top is quite low. Most new hair growth on my head is a little too fine to capture on my camera, which is quite frustrating.
    If I can get some density back within my existing hairline I'll be well pleased - that is what is making me feel upbeat.

There is no question about the increase in fuzz in and around my hairline - that is definitely not imaginary.
    I'm also sure that there is some new fine very blond / almost colourless hair around my temples, maybe if I can get the light to shine on it next time when I add some pictures it may be possible to see it.
  • 03-13-2011 08:21 PM
    Zoidberg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post

I might not post pics, but I know my hair well and will post if anything happens that I KNOW is results.

Bah - fair enough I suppose :p
  • 03-13-2011 08:41 PM
    AgainstThis
    No it's not actually.

KeepTheHair knows his hair but WE don't.

So if he just throws around some AFTER pics, there's no point of comparison to a fixed point in time and vice versa.

Which doesn't really mean much of anything, except that he can't be in this conversation seriously.
  • 03-13-2011 08:51 PM
    KeepTheHair
    I have about 100000000000000000000000 pictures on my computer.

I CHOOSE not to post them, privacy.

I don't care what you think anyway. You just registered. Trust is something *I* have earned, not you.
  • 03-13-2011 09:58 PM
    AgainstThis
    Newsflash: This is not the popularity contest you lost all these years ago, you poor shell of a man. This is a self-help forum for the insanely vain.

That being said, this shit works, great, I share my story with the community so it's there for anyone interested. This shit doesn't work, boo-hoo, what terrible sorrow, live to try another scam.

All things considered, I'm using this platform for it's intended purpose instead of e-whining about all my e-problems and e-superiority.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM