• 10-18-2021 05:13 AM
    sonusreenath
    Is Homeopathic medicine effective for hair loss?
    Baldness or hair loss problems are the most common issues in men and women, it not only makes a person stressed but also decreases confidence. Also there are many treatment available for the hair loss and baldness such as hair transplant, PRP therapy etc. But, some people such as diabetics have issues with obtaining hair transplant. Homeopathy has the solution for hair loss problems in women and men. Some Homeopathic medicines such as Lycopodium Clavatum, Baryta Carb, Silicea are developed to treat the hair loss problems. Another benefit of having homeopathic treatment is that there is not side-effects of these medicines.
  • 12-07-2021 03:20 AM
    YaroK
    I'm currently looking for the info on the topic. Some people swear by the use of homeopathic remedies to deter hair thinning but no studies have confirmed the effectiveness. I'm on Rogaine (Minoxidil) from the Online Pharmacy (the price is lower there). It works for me, but I'm thinking about alternating between it and homeopathic medicines. Thanks for sharing this info, it is useful.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

purchase requisition in business central
12-19-2023 05:38 AM
Last Post By David9232
Today 11:39 AM
Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 10:12 AM