• 11-04-2013 08:16 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Thanks a lot man.

Would you happen to know about Kane selling to US. Would there be any customs issue?

Also, what exactly is KB? I know it's a vehicle, but I can't use anything with ethanol.

If customs destroys it he ships . 99% of USA don't have custom problems
  • 11-04-2013 08:18 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Thanks a lot man.

Would you happen to know about Kane selling to US. Would there be any customs issue?

Also, what exactly is KB? I know it's a vehicle, but I can't use anything with ethanol.

Kb somution has ethanol in it . El dut has used glycerine in the past and it works . Usually all ru vehicles have ethanol in it
  • 11-04-2013 08:20 PM
    Dan26
    Please note lilpauly

pls
  • 11-04-2013 08:28 PM
    lilpauly
    People who have used olyel alcohol seem to hate it
  • 11-05-2013 02:26 AM
    simba
    Follow up email with Kane

Hi, thanks for your reply, I have a couple of questions.

How long do you think itll be before you release CB Gel?
    Why did you go with a gel and not just use the same solution that you
    did with RU?

Thanks a lot

The Reply

Dear friend,

As for cb, its different chemical, standard vehicles such as for RU are possible, however, some customers prefer non alcohol based gel.

We think as within 2 months, its possible, pls note.

Warm regards,

Anagen inc
  • 11-05-2013 09:54 AM
    Atum
    I'm willing to try the gel.
  • 11-10-2013 01:09 PM
    simba
    Could someone do us all a favour and email kane asking why he think the gel would be a good vehicle? It keeps bouncing back for me.

Thanks in advance
  • 11-14-2013 11:25 AM
    FearTheLoss
    Does anyone know if there is going to be a vehicle difference between the acne and hair treatment for CB? also will there be a major dosage difference? I haven't been following CB a lot, but it will be out in 2015 for acne so I'm curious if we will just be able to use that on our hair..
  • 11-14-2013 11:33 AM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Does anyone know if there is going to be a vehicle difference between the acne and hair treatment for CB? also will there be a major dosage difference? I haven't been following CB a lot, but it will be out in 2015 for acne so I'm curious if we will just be able to use that on our hair..

Yes man it will 100% be different the Cosmo cream for acne has mineral in it
  • 11-14-2013 12:43 PM
    locke999
    lilpauly do you work for kane or something, why do you know so much.

Also, my RU shipment from anagen just arrived, its the liquid form. Should I be applying this one or twice a day?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth