• 08-20-2011 01:23 PM
    JonB.
    I've seen the HIS service in person with a client and also the owner on two different occassions. I'm scheduled to get this HIS MHT procedure as the NY City clinic opens up this coming fall.

Its a great clean cut look.. low maintaince...and fast recovery time.

I had been considering the fine transplant doctors on this site and decided that I'm taking a different route.

I do hope that cloning becomes a more viable option in the future and if it does...I'll consider that technique for a hair transplant at that time..

Just my opinion and I can't thank all the members of this site enough for their insights and perspectives in the past as I contemplated a hair transplant.

When I'm done with the HIS service...I will gladly meet up for a cup of coffee or a ****tail for those of you interested....to see the final result ..

Preferably in tri state area where I can easily park ;)
  • 08-21-2011 01:57 PM
    trapps91
    i think tattooing is a viable solution....i mean all your really doing is trying to lesson the contrast of hair and scalp....if done my the right personit might look pretty good,,,
    As for all the bashers....im positive there have been som horrible, horrible transplants done even recently...so should everyone be against tranplants???
    Hats off ( no pun intended ) the the ones who have the balls to try something new and innovative... Im sure with every new procedure there will be tose who tear it down with do experience whatsoever...
  • 10-12-2011 03:58 PM
    JonB.
    Just wanted to stop in Slothy and personally thank you for your thread. Believe it or not i found a company with about a ten year reputation that has been above reproach..

I had two out of three treatments and the look is so cool.

Your thread here..literally this very one is the one that started me on my journey.

I just wanted to take a moment and make sure I thank you.

My blog on the first 10 days since doing this along with photos before and after might prove interesting.

I don't believe I am allowed to post links to other forums etc...so let me just suggest you google HIS Hair tattoo clinic forum. Then just scroll down and you'll my 6 page thread with pictures and what it was like ....and how it came out.

Hey man...taking the lemons in life and MAKING Lemonade! Life is good when our journey rolls that way for each of us...

Like I mentioned above..it was your idea that got me searching for the viable practioners who had a reputation above all others. I recommend these guys that I had work on me quite highly..

Hope all is well...and thanks again..

JB
  • 11-03-2011 06:48 AM
    TheFirst17
    This treatment works amazing for anyone who is completely bald.
    And that is understatement.
    I've seen the work for myself, in person. Amazing.
    Anyone who objects to the treatment - most likely have never seen it in person.
  • 11-03-2011 08:09 AM
    RichardDawkins
    A viable Option? :D

Ok Rassi guys how much percentage off by getting it done by Dr Rassi

New and innovative? hair tattoos are five steps back into developement of something good.

lame try guys but rassman is down for the count
  • 11-03-2011 08:41 AM
    DepressedByHairLoss
    Man, I don't see how this is a viable option at all, and is a very ineffective option in my eyes. All you have to do is have some one touch your head or run their fingers through your head to know that it's fake. I can't even believe that people are offering this.
  • 11-03-2011 06:27 PM
    JonB.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Man, I don't see how this is a viable option at all, and is a very ineffective option in my eyes. All you have to do is have some one touch your head or run their fingers through your head to know that it's fake. I can't even believe that people are offering this.

Sorry to hear that you feel that way DepresedbyHairLoss.

this is a very cool option and its for anyone who is on the norwood scale. I am a norwood 5 going to norwood six and I got the HIS service.

No one thinks I'm bald and no one thinks this is a micro pigmentation service.

My suggestion is to go to a HIS clinic and meet a few of the people who have this service.

No reason to be depressed. Good luck and try to check it out first hand.

Thats the best advice I can give you if you want a short hair style such as the HIS MHT service involves.

If not..I totally can respect that and wish you well.

JB
  • 11-04-2011 02:27 PM
    RichardDawkins
    Always put HSI in every sentence because if do so HSI it is good for SEO because HSI is good and when they do SMT at HSI its good.

Seriously scalp tattoos are ridicolous, really ridicolous. A cool option is getting more hair rather then ballpoint marks on the head.

If you want this short hair look, you could also transplant bodyhairs and keep it short
  • 11-04-2011 04:59 PM
    JonB.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Always put HSI in every sentence because if do so HSI it is good for SEO because HSI is good and when they do SMT at HSI its good.

Seriously scalp tattoos are ridicolous, really ridicolous. A cool option is getting more hair rather then ballpoint marks on the head.

If you want this short hair look, you could also transplant bodyhairs and keep it short

Richard, I put HIS in the post because there are hacks out there who are willing to take your money....

HIS is a repuatable gentlemans service. If you don't care for the look than yes a hair transplant is a good alternative.

I don't disrepect your choices and I would appreciate if you would be so kind to do the same with my choice.

I'm just sharing the information.

JB
  • 11-04-2011 05:32 PM
    RichardDawkins
    Gentlemens service? i think a real gentlemen is so smart to either shave his head or get a hair tranplant but not ink on his head.

Btw why didnt you put HSI as your paying institution in your signature? Hey wanna know why scalp tattoos never made it on the btt show? Yep because its just plain BS procedure where nobody should respect anything its hundred steps away from a solution.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM