• 03-05-2019 04:19 PM
    Winterxx
    Propecia side effect question
    Currently started Propecia two weeks ago, have no sides besides one that started a day ago, I still have a very high libido and can easily get boners but I'm only 24.

But anyways the side I get is where my body feels like it's constantly vibrating, it's not very noticeable during the day but soon as I lay in bed I can feel it a lot easier and sometimes is hard to fall asleep.

Not sure how to describe it exactly but it's a bit annoying and won't go away, been there for two days almost now, has anyone experienced this, did it go away? No pain or anything just a feeling of vibrations in my chest, legs etc.
  • 03-05-2019 07:52 PM
    pkipling
    I've never heard of this. I'd run this by your physician, even if you get answers here. In the meantime, perhaps try a smaller dose and see if that helps things subside.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
  • 03-05-2019 08:38 PM
    Winterxx
    Okay thanks, and yeah I planned on it. Not really sure what's its from, it's like a constant buzzing inside my body that doesn't go away feels really weird but is also annoying. Sometimes throughout the day I don't notice it, but if Im sitting down relaxing or laying in bed it gets really worse. Just started a couple of days ago too...
  • 03-05-2019 10:37 PM
    Winterxx
    Also to add onto this, how it feels I would describe if you've ever smoked weed and got a certain body high, or overly high and your body had this weird tingly buzzing/vibration sensation. Hard to fully explain, will see a doctor, but not sure if he'll even be able to diagnose what it is. Hopefully, I can hear some more theories here.
  • 03-14-2019 10:41 AM
    pkipling
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Winterxx View Post
    Also to add onto this, how it feels I would describe if you've ever smoked weed and got a certain body high, or overly high and your body had this weird tingly buzzing/vibration sensation. Hard to fully explain, will see a doctor, but not sure if he'll even be able to diagnose what it is. Hopefully, I can hear some more theories here.

Were you able to get any answers from the doctor on this? Having never heard of anything like this before with Propecia, I wonder if something else could be contributing to it. Hopefully, you got some answers - or better yet, the sides have completely subsided.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By SarahCarter
Yesterday 04:24 PM
Scar Grafting with Dr Cole
06-21-2012 02:00 PM
Last Post By northeastguy
Yesterday 10:14 AM