• 04-29-2015 02:53 AM
    Herbaliser
    1 Attachment(s)
    It is difficult to eat that amount greens, and that's the great part with a juicer.
    I don't know if the oral or topical helps the most, but i think the oral intake is the key factor.

Took one more picture of my crown, to show how the hair increases from the sides to the top.
  • 04-29-2015 03:12 AM
    Notcoolanymore
    Damn, you have a full head of hair.
  • 04-29-2015 09:18 PM
    Herbaliser
    2 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Good coverage. Did you take any pics before you started your regimen?

I found a couple from last year.
    My diet itself is like before, and the juicing is the only thing i changed.

As told i refined the topical treatment with fresh coriander leaves, and it gave an extra boost for for growth.
  • 05-03-2015 01:41 AM
    David7
    Hello Herbaliser, you made some nice progres.I'am also haveing a receding hairline (but lots of mini hairs around) , I realy do not want to take Minoxidil or Finasteride only if my hair get worse but first i would like to do a natural treatment , tell me where ,what and how often should i use the treatment? .I have coconut oil and aloe vera juice at home .
  • 05-03-2015 06:32 AM
    Herbaliser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by David7 View Post
    Hello Herbaliser, you made some nice progres.I'am also haveing a receding hairline (but lots of mini hairs around) , I realy do not want to take Minoxidil or Finasteride only if my hair get worse but first i would like to do a natural treatment , tell me where ,what and how often should i use the treatment? .I have coconut oil and aloe vera juice at home .

At first i used topical 3-4 times times a week.
    But since the hair regrowth started to increase so fast i use it every day now.
    The great part is itīs not going to damage the hair anyway because of the ingredients.
    I truly believe that the fresh coriander leaves, mixed with the green tea in a coffee grinder gave it an extra boost.

Chlorella powder i now take twice a day since my body adapted easily to it and green juice, a cup of green tea once a day.
    I saw results already after 4 weeks, and therefore the trial period is short and it worked over my expectation.
    Hope you'll find it inspiring and Iīll post new pictures next week.
  • 05-11-2015 12:49 AM
    TeloS
    Hi Herbaliser !

I am really interested in your diet, i would like to know more about it. Could you detail precisely your routine please ?

Also, I would like to know where you found all these informations, which website :).

Thank you very much !
  • 05-11-2015 02:44 AM
    thejack
    Herbaliser check out matcha green tea you may be interested in it
  • 05-11-2015 02:57 AM
    Herbaliser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thejack View Post
    Herbaliser check out matcha green tea you may be interested in it

Why not :D
    I can mix it my topical mixture.

Thanks.
  • 05-11-2015 03:45 AM
    thejack
    I love the stuff. Only hot drink I ever take :)
  • 05-11-2015 03:57 AM
    Herbaliser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TeloS View Post
    Hi Herbaliser !

I am really interested in your diet, i would like to know more about it. Could you detail precisely your routine please ?

Also, I would like to know where you found all these informations, which website :).

Thank you very much !

I take 2 tsp of chlorella powder mixed in a half glass of water two times a day now.
    4 times a week i juice 2 stalks of celery, big handful of spinach and kale, half a cucumber and put in a handful of coriander two times a week (the taste is just pure awful with coriander but just put in half a lemon)

For my topic now is 1 tsp emu, jojoba, castor, coconut oil, and 2 tsp coconut milk, 3 tsp of pure castile soap, i mix one bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander to make it more pastry in a coffee grinder and stir it with the oils.
    Leave it in for about 20 minutes and just rinse it of with lukewarm water.
    It sounds like a lot but once you have the ingredients itīs not expensive in long term, and the greens i try to find the ecological ones since they really taste different.

Hope it helps you and this is what iīm using after a lot of refinements.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By MolinaKim2091
Yesterday 07:28 AM