Aderans

Printable View

• 10-30-2012 02:05 PM
    Joker
    Also Note: The MO site is one of the last centers still recruiting. However, MO is not listed as a site for the most recent Phase 2 study listed on clinicaltrials.gov. Is this just a mistake? Or are they recruiting for another study?

The speculation regarding this company is endless...

I just hope - one day - we get some good news...

:/
  • 10-31-2012 02:51 AM
    Desmond84
    Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to this game. Just out of curiosity, has there been any recent news conferences/ releases regarding Phase II?

The only presentation I can find is Dr. Washnik's news conference back in July 2010 and he only touches on preclinical trials and some minor info about results in Phase I.

I'm dying to find out what they've been seeing in their recent trials :)
  • 10-31-2012 08:56 AM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post

I'm dying to find out what they've been seeing in their recent trials :)

I'm pretty sure that they themselves still try the same ... :D
  • 11-01-2012 03:56 AM
    BoSox
    When is Aderans going to phase 3?
  • 11-01-2012 03:59 AM
    Desmond84
    Guessing from their timeline it should be March 2013. But some ppl reckon they've already started!
  • 11-01-2012 06:15 AM
    JJacobs152
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Guessing from their timeline it should be March 2013. But some ppl reckon they've already started!

Could you give me the highlights about Aderans, please? I put all my eggs into the basket with Histogen, and haven't been following Aderans. Their press releases on the site are basically nil of information.
  • 11-01-2012 06:22 AM
    Desmond84
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    Could you give me the highlights about Aderans, please? I put all my eggs into the basket with Histogen, and haven't been following Aderans. Their press releases on the site are basically nil of information.

The news has been very promising indeed.

Aderans cell-based hair regeneration (if it works) will be making your hairs resistant to DHT and on top of that produce some regrowth (approx. 13 hairs/cm2).

The last real update we had was at the end of Phase 1 trial back in July 2010. Here's their presentation:

http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/

Enjoy ;)
  • 11-01-2012 06:28 AM
    JJacobs152
    Wow, small small world. This is not more than 10 minutes from where I live. According to GoogleMaps they're only 9.1miles away from where I live.
  • 11-01-2012 06:30 AM
    JJacobs152
    Interesting as well that Daisy Fuentes has also doing work with Aderans to supply wigs.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...174183721.html
  • 11-01-2012 06:39 AM
    Desmond84
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    Wow, small small world. This is not more than 10 minutes from where I live. According to GoogleMaps they're only 9.1miles away from where I live.

Dude if I was you, I'd gather a small army. Get in there and take everyone hostage until they let you all out with a full head of hair! :)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth