• 12-07-2014 01:13 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lmg7 View Post
    is there anybody who is using kb solution with good results ?

Kb was used in the patent . It's good alternative for people who can't tolerate pg .
  • 12-07-2014 01:23 PM
    lmg7
    thanks...im thinking to give it a try
  • 12-07-2014 01:24 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lmg7 View Post
    thanks...im thinking to give it a try

when I get home I will give u a link to purchase it cheap . Germans use it !!!
  • 12-07-2014 01:51 PM
    lmg7
    Thanks again, I would really appreciate it
  • 12-07-2014 04:12 PM
    Illusion
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    for the people who are interested in ethanol, someone posted this on other forum:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/1L-Primasprit...item4cfaf45386

it is 96.6% ethanol for a very low price :)

That's cheap? That's the same price as in my local drug store... I've heard people buying it for like 8 euros a liter, but that's just anecdotal. Wouldn't know where they got it.
  • 12-07-2014 04:21 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    That's cheap? That's the same price as in my local drug store... I've heard people buying it for like 8 euros a liter, but that's just anecdotal. Wouldn't know where they got it.

Is it 97%
  • 12-07-2014 04:32 PM
    Illusion
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    Is it 97%

95%, so close enough

Edit: congrats on your 1000th post btw
  • 12-07-2014 06:06 PM
    goldnt
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Do you keep your RU mixed solution in the bathroom? Don't. It needs to be in a dark cool place away from light to prevent degradation. How in the hell do you manage to spend so much on RU, how much mg per day do you use?

Haha well since it usually goes bad around 30 days, I tend to buy new ru every month.

To get my whole scalp i use 3ml of ethanol and 1.0 glycerin. And 19mg of ru. I know its a lot but any less ru and it wont work well and any less eth or gly wouldnt provide enough coverage for my nw7 thinning. Now, if i shave my head,im sure id probably cover it whole with 1ml but since i have long hair its a bit harder.

I do daily batches. But i guess by the 20th mark ill do weekly batches? To avoid having the ru go bad?
  • 12-07-2014 06:09 PM
    goldnt
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    Kb was used in the patent . It's good alternative for people who can't tolerate pg .

Whats the german site? I use Glycerin, its not as good as pg but it works well.

When i get on pg first 2 days my hair feels amazing then i get insane dandruff that my keto shampoo cant keep up with.
  • 12-07-2014 06:19 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by goldnt View Post
    Whats the german site? I use Glycerin, its not as good as pg but it works well.

When i get on pg first 2 days my hair feels amazing then i get insane dandruff that my keto shampoo cant keep up with.

http://www.versandapo.de/en/9234/946...aarloesung.htm

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth