Quote:

Originally Posted by 0kly View Post

Hey look! It's my twin! lol J/K
  • 03-04-2015 11:12 PM
    NotBelievingIt
    Nice photoshop on the right pic
  • 03-05-2015 06:45 AM
    RanDave
    Ok, he is a typical guy in a good shape, who really looks good with buzz cut hair or bald. I agree that almost all big men who look like characters from action movies look good being bald. However there are also slim men with thin, long and sharp type of face. How do you think will these guys look good shaved? Here is a photo of some guys I found in Internet http://highlight-beauty.com/wp-conte...amondshape.jpg. Could you make one of them bald?
  • 03-05-2015 07:33 AM
    Notcoolanymore
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RanDave View Post
    However there are also slim men with thin, long and sharp type of face. How do you think will these guys look good shaved? Could you make one of them bald?

Most of us fall into the average category unfortunately, so something like hair loss could drop us into the below average category in a hurry. Looking at the pic, the guy isn't even really dressed all that great either, but he can get away with it. Most average balding guys need to go the extra mile just to get themselves to the decent level. If we just throw a hoodie on we would look like shit.
  • 03-06-2015 08:13 AM
    baldozer
    I have said it before and would say it again that if you are bald, make sure you have a thick neck like this guy!
  • 03-06-2015 02:36 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    I gotta get you some pictures of my neck so you can rate and tell me if I am good to go.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth