RU58841 Question

Printable View

• 07-01-2016 03:29 PM
    cookieman
    RU58841 Question
    Hi all! So I do realize there's a huge thread already dedicated to this topic but I have some more specific questions I would like help on if possible. I'm proposing to my girlfriend in a month and I'm hoping, if she says yes, we'll be married next summer.

That being said I know fin is my best bet but I don't want to have a low libido for my proposal/honeymoon/wedding. I would like to have more hair on my head though.

So I've been looking into RU. The guide in the other thread was for mixing it from the base powder but what about this:

http://anageninc.com/ru58841-solution-50ml.html

Is this already mixed? Like, could I just use a dropper and put this on my head?

I'm currently in the shedding phase of using Minoxidil and using Nizoral.

Would this solution help me re-grow hair as is? And would there be even more shedding once I started applying it?

Thanks to whoever can help me!
  • 07-02-2016 11:03 PM
    RU58841
    That's the premixed version that a lot of people use, yeah. Some people are concerned about the freshness of it (versus buying the powder and mixing it yourself), but it's not known for sure whether that's an issue.

Will it regrow hair for you: seems to be different for everyone.
    Will there be shedding: I don't think I've ever seen people report initial shedding on RU; either they report no noticed change or they report that it stopped the shedding immediately.
  • 09-24-2016 03:43 PM
    UK_
    RU58841 is not approved for human use, it's not a topical treatment for anything, it's a chemical and nobody knows about its long term side effects, yes, choose from a list of nearly 200 different forms of cancer that you might end up developing 10 years down the road.

There is only one supplier of RU58841 and his name is Kane (he owns AnagenInc), he gets around being able to sell the chemical because he states it's not for human use, a tidy loophole for him as he's making a killing, just hope this experiment doesnt go tragically wrong for you.

Good luck with the wedding.
  • 09-27-2016 08:25 AM
    Swooping
    @Cookieman,

Look into finasteride. If it's just for your wedding and stuff consider a concealer or something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    RU58841 is not approved for human use, it's not a topical treatment for anything,T

It was actually sold in Japan as a topical treatment. It's also sold in Indonesia over the counter at a strength of 2% RU58841 with 5% minoxidil;

https://ecs7.tokopedia.net/img/cache...ebc88b6a0e.jpg

But yeah it's obviously not FDA approved like the picture above displays. Do your research and use at your own risk.
  • 10-02-2016 11:20 AM
    UK_
    RU58841 was synthesized by a French company that also synthesized another 37,000 chemicals which also contain the prefix "RU".

You're not taking a drug here, it's a chemical, you may as well apply liquid arsenic to your scalp and hope for the best.

Yes the picture states FDA approved which it isnt.... hence why this product isnt legitimate pharma, it could have been cooked up by a 20 year old in his bedroom with lavish dreams of the high life. There are no topical anti-androgens that are FDA approved, just chemicals used by monkeys risking long term health problems.
  • 10-03-2016 02:23 AM
    SciGuy
    I went to the mezogenrx website and saw the most interesting description... the lies were just incredible.

MezogenRX is the first FDA approved and clinically proven hair growth treatment that has an anti-androgenic effect and steroid effect combined. The clinical study done by a reputable and independent body shows MezogenRX works on 10 out of 10 respondents as compared to 3 out of 10 for those on placebos. The success rate is so impressive, it beats the previous record made by the oral administered and even the injectables hair growth treatment.

MezogenRX contains a topical DHT inhibitor called RU5841, a potent anti-androgen that works topically. Once applied, MezogenRX will penetrate deep into the subdermal tissue and immediately dissolving DHT. The dissolved DHT is secreted out along with sweat via the pores on the scalp, that is why your scalp will be more oily during the first or two months of using MezogenRX. But once your DHT concentration diminishes, so will your oil residue on the scalp.
  • 10-04-2016 11:29 AM
    UK_
    RU58841 might chemically castrate you, it might not.. who knows what it does, a lot of the users who used to post on this subject arent around anymore - nobody knows about the shelf life of this chemical, the stability of it is of greatest concern, it might be fine for a week or so and turn into a nasty carcinogenic toxin if left at the wrong temperature (room temperature for instance) - unstable chemicals are exactly that: a health hazard, there's no guidelines on storage, just hearsay on forums by people who have about as much bio-chemical know-how as a pack of rabid chimps.
  • 10-13-2016 05:23 PM
    Swooping
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SciGuy View Post
    I went to the mezogenrx website and saw the most interesting description... the lies were just incredible.

MezogenRX is the first FDA approved and clinically proven hair growth treatment that has an anti-androgenic effect and steroid effect combined. The clinical study done by a reputable and independent body shows MezogenRX works on 10 out of 10 respondents as compared to 3 out of 10 for those on placebos. The success rate is so impressive, it beats the previous record made by the oral administered and even the injectables hair growth treatment.

MezogenRX contains a topical DHT inhibitor called RU5841, a potent anti-androgen that works topically. Once applied, MezogenRX will penetrate deep into the subdermal tissue and immediately dissolving DHT. The dissolved DHT is secreted out along with sweat via the pores on the scalp, that is why your scalp will be more oily during the first or two months of using MezogenRX. But once your DHT concentration diminishes, so will your oil residue on the scalp.

Yeah funny thing is that it's actually sold in Indonesia over the counter in pharmacies.
  • 10-25-2016 03:32 PM
    seanway
    Just ordered mine (10g) from this new website (at least I was not aware of it until now): https://www.purityprod.com/

They seems legit and third part tested and also is the cheaper source !

Will let you know my experience then.
  • 10-25-2016 03:54 PM
    Ibra
    I used to order from anageninc too, but just ordered now on a new source I found: https://www.purityprod.com/

They are cheaper and looks legit. They clearly did third part testing in an USA lab and they are 100% pure!

I will share with you my experience once I get it :)
  • 10-25-2016 04:30 PM
    cardib
    how do we know its not kane setting up shop under a different name. he has 3 companies already, and one he writes is in the usa.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibra View Post
    I used to order from anageninc too, but just ordered now on a new source I found: https://www.purityprod.com/

They are cheaper and looks legit. They clearly did third part testing in an USA lab and they are 100% pure!

I will share with you my experience once I get it :)

• 10-25-2016 04:36 PM
    Ibra
    I dont know... What would be the interest for kane ? Its good he has now some competition, he was almost alone on the market as kane / anageninc.

I found purityprod.com from this website: http://www.ru58841.info/

I dont have more info so far but they looks more legit than anything else I have tested so far. I will wait to get my order and test it before
  • 10-25-2016 05:26 PM
    Swooping
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    how do we know its not kane setting up shop under a different name. he has 3 companies already, and one he writes is in the usa.

It's best to order from trusted sources that have been tested by members. Kane and Ziom have been tested multiple times.

Here is the shop from Ziom;

http://www.group-buys.eu
  • 10-25-2016 05:37 PM
    Ibra
    Why ? are random forum members more reliable ? This is well explained here http://www.ru58841.info/a-nasty-mark...-to-beware-of/

What can be more legit than a third USA lab test ?? I think this shop is reliable and far cheaper than your last link and is not another chinese certificate of analysis
  • 10-25-2016 05:47 PM
    Swooping
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibra View Post
    Why ? are random forum members more reliable ? This is well explained here http://www.ru58841.info/a-nasty-mark...-to-beware-of/

What can be more legit than a third USA lab test ?? I think this shop is reliable and far cheaper than your last link and is not another chinese certificate of analysis

The most legit testing there is is random testing by legit forum members. Not a "third party" that you can influence yourself. Ziom has definitely proven that.

Also the link I posted, the RU is actually synthesized in a lab university in Europe (Poland). That's pretty damn unique, since Kane gets his RU from china and pretty damn sure that link you posted too. Almost all research chemical companies get their stuff from China.
  • 10-25-2016 05:59 PM
    Ibra
    I do not agree with you at all. These "members" are often actual sellers while you cant shit on your batch ! The website you quoted doesnt even is a company ! no information at all ! their certificate of analysis are white without any evidence its legit.

I got good result from anagening and suddenly nothing at all ! why ? I dont know... Also im not rich and I cant pay that expensive for something that work not perfect. So I dont see why you attack that hard a new competitor just because some speculation or because you involved in a business as your name is quoted in my last link ?
  • 10-25-2016 06:00 PM
    Ibra
    Even if their stuff comes from china I dont care, I care purity and price and if the company actually exist (they do). Thats what I pay for
  • 10-25-2016 06:44 PM
    Swooping
    Lol @ attack. That is simply a unknown site for all you know they might send you some not pure stuff. Perhaps as time goes by it will get tested by other legit members who will verify it, but I simply wouldn't touch it right at all now. If you want too however go ahead.

You might just as well go to www.alibaba.com and buy your RU there for even way cheaper. Many people buy from a supplier called "Wuhan Hengheda Pharm" there. Not only RU but other RC's too. Your risk anyway.
  • 10-26-2016 02:09 AM
    Ibra
    No thanks. On alibaba its all not tested and you have at least half the chance to get bs or harsh chemical, but yes still better than your last link. Here its a real company with the first real certificate I seen so far. So lets wait for my experience before talking bad with speculation isnt ?
  • 10-27-2016 06:55 AM
    chippy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by seanway View Post
    Just ordered mine (10g) from this new website (at least I was not aware of it until now): https://www.purityprod.com/

I ordered RU58841 from www.purityprod.com as well without any problem. I was conviced by the certificate of Alera Labs (NC) . I use Minoxidil together with RU58841 and I hope to get positive results by the end the year. I will send photos when I see significant results...
  • 10-27-2016 10:41 AM
    Notgivingup2
    I also ordered from there!!!

... oh, wait... no I didn't, because I'm not a retard and can tell someone making fake accounts to push their own product.

Go kill yourselves
  • 10-27-2016 02:34 PM
    Cantona
    Lol Im sure all the Ru sellers owns account there. But I also want to order to them to test. Stop to be paranoid
  • 01-09-2017 01:52 AM
    Cantona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by herns View Post
    i ordered from this site just now and shipping is just $6!

yes the shipping is much more cheaper than it was previously on others sites. Actually its the normal price. For france I paid more expensive since its shipped from US, but it was still cheaper.
  • 01-11-2017 07:08 PM
    herns
    Quote:

I place order 3-4 days ago and I havent heard from seller.
    order still processing.
    Has anyone had the same experience with them?
  • 01-12-2017 12:26 AM
    chippy
    No problem for me. I have already ordered twice from purityprod.com and received the product within 3 days. Do you use RU58841 with or without Minoxidil ? I start to have good result combining the two products but I want to know which one is more efficient... I will post a photo in a few days.
  • 01-12-2017 05:49 AM
    Reester
    Just started with RU.

I ordered at https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841.html

Prompt 2 day delivery. Will report back on my experience within a couple of weeks!

I put 3 grams in my kirkland minoxidil.
  • 01-12-2017 12:49 PM
    herns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    No problem for me. I have already ordered twice from purityprod.com and received the product within 3 days. Do you use RU58841 with or without Minoxidil ? I start to have good result combining the two products but I want to know which one is more efficient... I will post a photo in a few days.

They just replied to me after 4 days with tracking and suppose to be delivered today.
    I had a friend to call their UK number but no answer. So, I get a little worried.

I used RU with minoxidil 5% along with Finasteride when I first started in Dec 2015. I had amazing result. I was Norwood 5A! I posted my story on hairlosshelp furom with photos. After I used up my RU 5 grams for few months, I went on just Minox and Fin. After 1 year, I just got fine hair. Not the same result when I was using RU.

This is a good time to take photo before getting back to RU again.
  • 01-13-2017 01:11 AM
    Cantona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Reester View Post
    Just started with RU.

I ordered at !advertising!

Prompt 2 day delivery. Will report back on my experience within a couple of weeks!

I put 3 grams in my kirkland minoxidil.

cool another awesome advertising !! :D
  • 01-13-2017 07:35 PM
    herns
    Quote:

They seems legit and third part tested and also is the cheaper source

Very bad customer service. Does not reply to messages. Even called their number in UK no one answers. I placed order 1 week ago havent received it.
  • 01-15-2017 10:54 AM
    herns
    Just an update guys on this seller, purityprod.com.
    1 week later and item didnt arrive and customer service is not replying to my emails and even phone calls.

I just filed dispute on Paypal.
  • 01-16-2017 09:04 AM
    Cantona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by herns View Post
    Just an update guys on this seller, purityprod.com.
    1 week later and item didnt arrive and customer service is not replying to my emails and even phone calls.

I just filed dispute on Paypal.

for real ? I mean you said they provided you tracking isnt ?
  • 01-16-2017 09:14 AM
    chippy
    Is this your first order to them ? I ordered already twice from purityprod.com without problem. I got a USPS tracking number and received my RU58841 in 3 days... On the opposite, I am scared to order from others because I am very happy with their product which seems very pure. It really works together with Minoxidil... I will post some pictures in a few days to show you the progress on me for the last 3 months !
  • 01-16-2017 12:23 PM
    Reester
    Well then do not order from websites who act like that!

You will probably end up with bad RU or flour.....

Can def recommend http://chemyo.com , fast customer service, USA based and prompt delivery.
  • 01-16-2017 01:05 PM
    chippy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Reester View Post
    Well then do not order from websites who act like that!

You will probably end up with bad RU or flour.....

Can def recommend http://chemyo.com , fast customer service, USA based and prompt delivery.

Nice advertising but sorry, I will never order from a website which is not Paypal certified. Do you think you could add Paypal on your Chemyo website ?
  • 01-23-2017 07:22 AM
    PaulAnds
    Can someone recommend www.androchem.com ? Got a 20% Coupon so it seems to be a good deal.
  • 01-23-2017 12:56 PM
    safeme
    I have been using Premixed solutions for over a year from anageninc. I started out with 3% and currently using the 5% premixed solution in K&B which seem to work fine.

Also I just ordered 2* 5 grams from www.chemyo.com and i am planning to mix this batch myself, see how that works out. probably I just dump the RU58841 in minoxidil. just need to buy a precision scale at the moment.

how do you guys mix the powder?
  • 01-23-2017 11:14 PM
    chippy
    Chemyo and Anageninc guys, please stop your false advertising threads !!!
    I dont get it : Anageninc or Chemyo guys, why do you have to comme here to publish false advertising threads ? It looks like you have something to hide or the quality of your products is weak ! People are not stupid and it bothers them. So, please leave this forum for real bald guys like us who want to help or get real information...
  • 01-23-2017 11:27 PM
    Notgivingup2
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    I dont get it : Anageninc or Chemyo guys, why do you have to comme here to publish false advertising threads ? It looks like you have something to hide or the quality of your products is weak ! People are not stupid and it bothers them. So, please leave this forum for real bald guys like us who want to help or get real information...

Exactly! I get sick of reading this shit. It's so obvious and annoying.
  • 01-24-2017 05:09 AM
    Cantona
    hmm 2 new users posts for chemyo = 100% fake
    Chemyo is definitely a scam :D

btw its good to see RU prices droping, for now purityprod is the cheapest so far
  • 01-24-2017 05:18 AM
    Reester
    That puritypoop website sells sugar. All those new accounts and shilling since that website is live haha. Very very obvious. People are not blind.

Fake impure RU. Everyone can better buy sugar at their supermarket. Please!

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

teeth bleaching near me
11-21-2023 07:05 AM
Last Post By KenyaFuentes
Today 01:34 PM
The Mane Event for Thursday, June 15th, 2023
06-15-2023 02:59 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 02:15 AM