Why does spencer...

Printable View

• 10-06-2012 11:00 PM
    FlightTL
    Why does spencer...
    Why does Spencer say surgery is the last resort? I'm sure he has a good reason.

Also, why do some HT doctors feel so much as ease with their own hair loss(Bernstein and Umar)...?
  • 10-06-2012 11:23 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I'm sure he has a good reason.

It's a little thing called common sense. Which unfortunately isn't all that common any more.
  • 10-07-2012 02:02 PM
    NotBelievingIt
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Also, why do some HT doctors feel so much as ease with their own hair loss(Bernstein and Umar)...?

Because if they didn't, they likely wouldn't be in the positions they are.
  • 10-08-2012 11:16 AM
    Spex
    Highlander, Its common knowledge Dr Bernstein who happens to be a very good and ethical HT surgeon and a very decent human being actually has very limited donor and therefore not an eligible candidate for a HT at all.

Your issues (based on your numerous erratic postings..) run far deeper than aesthetic and based on your issues you would be better off seeking professional help and discuss your issues with them in order to help you process and understand them better and hopefully in turn deal with them better, in order you can try lead as normal life as possible.

This is my opinion which you will undoubtedly shoot me down for (which i really do not care )I have taken the time here to actually try help YOU as I clearly see AND in my opinion your issues run far deeper than hair loss.

IE. if you resolved your hair loss concerns - im confident your issues/concerns would move to another part/s of your body.

Spencer
  • 10-08-2012 12:29 PM
    blowmeup
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Highlander, Its common knowledge Dr Bernstein who happens to be a very good and ethical HT surgeon and a very decent human being actually has very limited donor and therefore not an eligible candidate for a HT at all.

Your issues (based on your numerous erratic postings..) run far deeper than aesthetic and based on your issues you would be better off seeking professional help and discuss your issues with them in order to help you process and understand them better and hopefully in turn deal with them better, in order you can try lead as normal life as possible.

This is my opinion which you will undoubtedly shoot me down for (which i really do not care )I have taken the time here to actually try help YOU as I clearly see AND in my opinion your issues run far deeper than hair loss.

IE. if you resolved your hair loss concerns - im confident your issues/concerns would move to another part/s of your body.

Spencer

That's well said Spex! Highlander is undoubtedly the sickest, most twitted person I have ever had the displeasure of running across on the internet. I don't think therapy can help this freak.
  • 10-08-2012 12:42 PM
    FlightTL
    Highlander, I do understand your point to some degree because hair loss has messed me up quite a bit. I feel quite down about it. Truthfully, very down about it.

Spex, thank you for your input. I'm happy at least Dr. Bernstein is equipped to deal with his hair loss. I unfortunately, am not.
  • 10-08-2012 06:42 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I would never see a bald HT surgeon. It just shows they don't care about their appearance.

Because, really, any worthwhile HT surgeon would have taken steps to ensure that he didn't inherit MPB genes from his parents.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth