Printable View

• 05-11-2020 11:40 AM
    Blanco89
    Thin hat for 3 months
    Ive been using a baseball hat after my hair transplant surgery
    Ive been using it from day 10 Post up
    One day i discovered that the hat slightly pass the sun rays
    The hat made 100% from nylon
    Does this effect the result of the surgery ?
    I’ve been using this hat from day 10 post up to 3 month post up
  • 08-26-2020 06:21 AM
    Sammmuel
    Hi, I dont think you hurt the grafts. More important to not get sweat under the hat.
    Do you have any updates?
  • 04-27-2021 04:24 AM
    huddlewalt
    Most likely, this can have a negative impact. Just in case, buy a denser headdress, as it is unlikely that your hat can save your head from the sun's rays. Consult with your doctor who performed the surgery. He will give you explicit instruction of your actions. Most likely, you need a thicker hat. I've seen some cool bonnets and durags on Amazon. My friend ordered such a headdress and has been wearing it for a year. He said that it remains on the head, and despite the weather, it remains intact.
  • 05-06-2021 05:04 AM
    AlexandraMcLean
    Quote:

Originally Posted by huddlewalt View Post
    Most likely, this can have a negative impact. Just in case, buy a denser headdress, as it is unlikely that your hat can save your head from the sun's rays. Consult with your doctor who performed the surgery. He will give you explicit instruction of your actions. Most likely, you need a thicker hat. I've seen some cool bonnets and durags on Amazon. My friend ordered such a headdress and has been wearing it for a year. He said that it remains on the head, and despite the weather, it remains intact.

I wish someone else could send me his opinion

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth