• 08-20-2021 10:50 AM
    ZIB2
    Oh god i was definitely struggling with this ghost face issue after loosing around 50lBS within 4 months... I was trying al kinds of supplements even from Vitamin Express https://www.vitaminexpress.org/uk/ but i have to say that nthg really worked... You will get used to your face with time actually and that's that ....
  • 08-25-2021 08:26 AM
    mariya12
    in general, when it is necessary to reduce the percentage of fat in the body, taking supplements is mandatory, since weight loss occurs due to a calorie deficit and this means a deficiency of nutrients. Did you take vitamins during fat losing? perhaps you didn't take enough protein and collagen during the process. You can use moisturizers for mature skin and collagen supplements for making your face younger
  • 10-20-2022 07:36 AM
    amandateq
    The solution for this is taking a healthy and balanced diet. Increase the intake of fruits, vegetables and juices. plus don't stop eating meat completely. Meat also has nutrients and protein in it. so try to eat some good nutritious meat dishes too. like you can prepare meatballs bake them for a healthier full meal do you know what to serve with meatballs as a side? stir-fry broccoli, carrot and potatoes It will be a full healthy meal. Consume healthy fats and avoid processed food.
  • 02-07-2023 02:49 AM
    AnnBott
    Advise how to get rid of fat on the buttocks?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth