• 09-12-2015 02:35 AM
    BaldingHelpMe
    Any updates so far? I'm also a long time propecia user, I've been using it for the last 12 years with great success, at least I'm not completely bald right now. But about 4 months ago, I thought I could get thicker hair by adding 0.5mg Dut daily, so I've been taking both fin and dut for the last 4 months. Not only did it not do anything, I have a lot of shed, and lost lots of hairs. My balding is becoming apparent now.

I don't know should I continue using both together, I don't know should I stop using dut or continue. I've already taken dut daily for the last 4 months, so if I stop now, will I lose even more hair? That's something called "up regulation" if I'm not mistaken. If I could go back, I would not have taken dut in the first place, but since I've already taken it, I don't know what to do.

Please help. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • 09-12-2015 02:37 AM
    BaldingHelpMe
    Quote:

Originally Posted by [mcr] View Post
    I am taking the finasteride only now because it does a good job by itself. If you're not on it you need to look into getting on it immediately to slow/stop and maybe reverse hairloss.

When you stop taking dut, did you notice any major shed? I can't afford to lose any more hairs. Thank you.
  • 05-27-2016 10:11 AM
    PappinAce
    So what happened? Did you keep taking the dut?
  • 05-28-2016 08:41 AM
    BaldingHelpMe
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PappinAce View Post
    So what happened? Did you keep taking the dut?

Only dut now.
  • 05-29-2016 12:59 PM
    PappinAce
    Did you recover from the shed you got after adding dut? How are you doing now?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth