• 06-21-2018 03:56 PM
    JuanP
    Does RU 58841 really work?
    I started generic finistride for like 3 days got scared from all the reviews and quit. I ran across RU I’ve seen good reviews, I’m having issues with where to buy it either angeninc, chemyo, compound pharmacy, or make my own? And also if I should mix it with minoxidil or do each separate once a day?
  • 06-29-2018 04:21 PM
    vmmatch
    dont do it
    I don't know if it works but it gave me sides that havnt gone away after 2 months so I wouldn't try it.
  • 07-08-2018 11:41 PM
    Geo88
    Get back on finasteride ..It works great after 3 months , I regained all my hair back no side effects. Don't believe the lies you read about. Only people with bad genetics get side effects
  • 07-15-2018 10:37 PM
    JuanP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Geo88 View Post
    Get back on finasteride ..It works great after 3 months , I regained all my hair back no side effects. Don't believe the lies you read about. Only people with bad genetics get side effects

I’m trying out RU for now, I feel positive about it. I just don’t want to add Finasteride oral just yet. But thank you for the feedback
  • 07-16-2018 06:37 AM
    robincurtz
    The chances that Finasteride would work for you is 95%. The chances that RU will work for you no one really knows. If it works there must be sufficient data/studies available on the internet.
  • 07-16-2018 09:33 AM
    Geo88
    Forget that ru garbage if you don't stack it with finasteride it's useless
  • 07-19-2018 12:07 AM
    JuanP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by robincurtz View Post
    The chances that Finasteride would work for you is 95%. The chances that RU will work for you no one really knows. If it works there must be sufficient data/studies available on the internet.

Are you currently on fin and do you have any side effects? Also does generic finastride work?
  • 07-19-2018 12:08 AM
    JuanP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Geo88 View Post
    Forget that ru garbage if you don't stack it with finasteride it's useless

How long have you been using it and what brand?
  • 07-19-2018 07:40 AM
    robincurtz
    I am on dut... yes it is holding my Norwood 2 since last seven years.
  • 07-19-2018 01:22 PM
    Geo88
    Generic finasteride is the best one because it's cheaper and works the same way

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth