• 11-18-2011 09:03 AM
    TheDude
    Biostem
    What do you guys think?

Looks interesting to me..

http://www.biostem.us/treatments
  • 11-18-2011 11:47 AM
    DepressedByHairLoss
    I checked out the website and I think certain aspects of it are good, while others are b.s. For instance, they talk about PRP being used to stimulate hair growth. Although PRP hasn't been proven to do much, I still have faith that if the PRP process was tweaked a little bit, then it could really benefit us. I mean, the science behind PRP is solid; chemicals like VEGF and FGF that PRP contains have been linked to hair growth. And the good thing is that even if PRP doesn't work, then no permanent damage is done to your head. But some aspects of that website are horseshit, like when they suggested that these bullshit all-natural nutraceuticals supplements can stimulate hair growth. These all-natural herbal methods to regrow hair are so full of shit.
  • 11-18-2011 03:13 PM
    NeedHairASAP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I checked out the website and I think certain aspects of it are good, while others are b.s. For instance, they talk about PRP being used to stimulate hair growth. Although PRP hasn't been proven to do much, I still have faith that if the PRP process was tweaked a little bit, then it could really benefit us. I mean, the science behind PRP is solid; chemicals like VEGF and FGF that PRP contains have been linked to hair growth. And the good thing is that even if PRP doesn't work, then no permanent damage is done to your head. But some aspects of that website are horseshit, like when they suggested that these bullshit all-natural nutraceuticals supplements can stimulate hair growth. These all-natural herbal methods to regrow hair are so full of shit.

ya that whole site is full of shit.

I. lazers
    II. all natural supplements
    III. HTs
    IV. PRP

the only difference with this place is that, instead of going to different companies for each of these bullshit treatments you can get them all under one roof....

PRP is bullshit and is being offered as a stemcell treatment by TONS of places.... both old and newly established places...
  • 11-18-2011 06:48 PM
    Thinning@30
    Sort of reminds me of a headline I saw once in The Onion "Revolutionary new insoles combine findings from 5 different branches of Pseudoscience" or something to that effect.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Yesterday 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM