• 07-30-2015 02:54 AM
    Trenblastoise
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!

This argument is so incredibly poor...
    It reminds me of the people who tells short guys that it doesn't matter if you are short, just look at Tom Cruise or Robert Downey Jr. It's all in your head! It's all about personality, 100%, just be nicer!

They fail to realize not everyone can be world famous multi millionaires. Many women will look past baldness, but it is a factor to most.
  • 07-30-2015 04:38 AM
    dus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Trenblastoise View Post
    It reminds me of the people who tells short guys that it doesn't matter if you are short, just look at Tom Cruise or Robert Downey Jr. It's all in your head! It's all about personality, 100%, just be nicer!

They fail to realize not everyone can be world famous multi millionaires. Many women will look past baldness, but it is a factor to most.

First off, FLightTL is a troll. Second, it's like comparing an ugly person with hair to George Clooney and stating: George Clooney has hair,you shouldn't have a problem.
  • 07-30-2015 10:22 AM
    GNX
    Quote:

Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!

that made me LOL!!! I'm sure money and fame has absolutely nothing to do with that either.... smh
  • 07-31-2015 06:10 AM
    baldozer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Trenblastoise View Post

Robert Downey Jr. is not short. He is 5'9''. That is world's average height.
  • 07-31-2015 01:14 PM
    Trenblastoise
    Quote:

Originally Posted by baldozer View Post

I know^^ People are clueless.
  • 07-31-2015 03:04 PM
    ashleysummer
    interesting experiment
  • 07-31-2015 11:33 PM
    FlightTL
    Quote:

Originally Posted by baldozer View Post

Baldozer, I really respect your ability to move on with life even though you've lost your hair like me.
  • 08-01-2015 04:41 AM
    fred970
    Quote:

Baldozer, I really respect your ability to move on with life even though you've lost your hair like me.

The guy is probably a shaved NW2.5 who thinks he gets what it's like to suffer from baldness.
  • 08-01-2015 09:18 AM
    jamesst11
    These threads go on way too long to try to address really obvious problems. We live in a pretty shallow society that places a lot of emphasis on looks, that's a fact. If you look GOOD bald, then you will attract women. If you look like SHIT bald, then you will not. That's the obvious final conclusion everyone should come to. It doesn't matter if you're bald, only if you look good.
  • 08-01-2015 03:39 PM
    FlightTL
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    These threads go on way too long to try to address really obvious problems. We live in a pretty shallow society that places a lot of emphasis on looks, that's a fact. If you look GOOD bald, then you will attract women. If you look like SHIT bald, then you will not. That's the obvious final conclusion everyone should come to. It doesn't matter if you're bald, only if you look good.

Some societies place education higher

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth