Worth It!

Printable View

• 08-15-2017 04:20 AM
    rogernelson
    Worth It!
    Hello everybody, I had the hair transplant surgery in November 2016. I chose to make HT with Arenamed after a long term of searches on this subject. The reasons why I chose the them are proper price and natural hair line .The bald area on my head were large
    I was informed that 4500-5000 graft were going to be implanted before I reach to hospital. When I arrived to hospital they made a consultation before the surgery and they observed that I could get even more density. The doctor anticipated about 5500 grafts for me. When I saw these people, I overcomed all my ambitions and worries. Because what I met was beyond my expectations. Dr. Serkan and his staff were great to work with! Serkan was very personable and very thorough and definitely put me first as the patient. He was very funny all the time. The procedure was explained very well and everyone was very attentive to my needs during the transplant. The whole procedure was not cheap, but the results and hair restoration so far are well worth the money. Dr. Serkay has definitely delivered! I would absolutely recommend the procedure for anyone who is debating the hair transplant surgery. I am very satisfied with the result, the treatment, the doctor, the clinic, the staff, the hotel and everything about. If it'll make you happy, do it! Life is too short!
    I will share my recent photos here after 9 months so you guys can see my progress.
  • 04-14-2020 02:21 PM
    nj786
    Hi, please post your photos. If you don't mind me asking how long was the procedure and cost?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM