Trx2?

Printable View

• 11-01-2011 03:50 PM
    thechamp
    Before you guys leave this thread
    My brothers hair is doing awesome there is something to trx2 I'm sticking to it
  • 11-03-2011 03:45 AM
    Hzi
    Sorry, to "intervene", but, thechamp, you're such a dumbass ...

Me, I wouldn't even let you be in charge for a study about the tastes of gummy bears ... not to mention the efficiency of a hairloss (scum) drug ...
  • 11-03-2011 04:17 PM
    thechamp
    Hzi
    Are u even on this product I'm not bald but I'd this maintains I'll add the new spectral things are looking up
  • 11-04-2011 10:12 AM
    Papillion
    I had to join just to add to this thread, Ive been watching it for a while.

I take TRX2 and noticed without question a difference to my hair. Ive always had fine hair that needed gel to stand up. I saw a difference after only a few days that the hair seemed thicker in the shaft and it actually surprised me that my hair was still stuck up and hadnt 'drooped' after styling.

That said, do I think it does anything to halt or grow, no, Ive had no evidence of it.

As for 'thechamp', I think you and I have the same TV.....but you are a complete goon or a stooge.
  • 11-04-2011 11:04 AM
    sizzlinghairs
    Hi Papiliion, how long have you been on trx2?
  • 11-04-2011 12:56 PM
    Papillion
    Hi,
    I took it for around 7 months I guess solid, I still have a few bottles that they sent on a repeat order and I couldn't be arsed to send back so now just take them as sort of hair nourishment, but I won't be ordering any more and have cancelled.
    :o
  • 11-05-2011 03:14 PM
    Zoidberg
    JCM, a quick question if you are still about...
    I know you've been on TRX2 for a while and nothing much has happened for you since you started it (no regrowth but a slight change in hair quality), and because of the lack of any significant benefit you've added minoxidil to your regimen. My question is, how bad has the shed from minoxidil been?
    The reason I am curious is this: TRX2 is a supposed potassium channel opener, and since this is also the primary method of action for minoxidil I'm hoping that the shed will be lessoned in some way as your scalp may have had time to adjust to the potassium channel method of action.
    Did you see a bad shed? I've just ordered two bottle of spectral DNC N (another punt), and I'm really hoping that I don't see too much of a savage shed as I just can't afford anymore hair down the drain :(
  • 11-05-2011 03:27 PM
    Jcm800
    Hi Zoidberg-I did add Minox to my regime, I think I was on Trx2 for a couple of months before I did so. I figured the same as yourself re potassium channels etc but it didn't help with the shed. Minox screwed my hairline within a month of taking it-it's slowly showing regrowth but it's slooow.

I do still take separate compounds and haven't missed Trx2 at all since I stopped taking it frankly.
  • 11-05-2011 03:45 PM
    Zoidberg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hi Zoidberg-I did add Minox to my regime, I think I was on Trx2 for a couple of months before I did so. I figured the same as yourself re potassium channels etc but it didn't help with the shed. Minox screwed my hairline within a month of taking it-it's slowly showing regrowth but it's slooow.

I do still take separate compounds and haven't missed Trx2 at all since I stopped taking it frankly.

Thanks for the update, though it's disappointing to hear nothing positive has come from taking TRX2.
    I hope you have more luck with minox!
  • 11-05-2011 03:49 PM
    Jcm800
    No worries-I'll carry on with the Minox, shed has abated so hopefully things will come good. Its a shame about Trx2, always had my doubts about Whitfield and the more time that passes the more I realise I was right to quit it.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth