• 06-01-2013 04:03 PM
    25 going on 65
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I also have this nightmare scenario of people seeing me and saying "remember how that guy used to be? Look at him now!" That went through my head a thousand times when I realized I had MPB.

Maybe this was not clear, this is not something that happens to me now, but it is something I DREAD happening in the future (can no longer edit the post)

The worst part is, no matter what we do, we all lose our image eventually if we live long enough.
  • 06-04-2013 08:41 AM
    Aames
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Maybe this was not clear, this is not something that happens to me now, but it is something I DREAD happening in the future (can no longer edit the post)

The worst part is, no matter what we do, we all lose our image eventually if we live long enough.

Yeah, I think I share a lot of your fears. I feel I still have room to improve and that I haven't peaked yet. I don't want mpb to prevent me from reaching my potential.
  • 06-04-2013 08:45 AM
    Aames
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Wow, well congrats on losing the 75 lbs (assuming they were excess weight) -- that's actually quite an accomplishment. I can't even shake this belly fat I've accrued over the winter.

Thanks, man.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth