• 11-16-2014 02:17 PM
    Walker3
    4 Attachment(s)
    New Avodart Packaging or Fake Avodart?
    I have ordered Avodart for two years from an online pharmacy which has been very reliable. Generally, a bit slow due to overseas shipping, but I always get my orders and to my knowledge it's been legit Avodart manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline in Turkey. I can say with certainty that I've shown results from those pills.

My most recent order arrived faster than normal with different packaging. The outside box appears to be the same but the inner blister pack and the pill itself look different.

I've attached a pics showing the old blister pack (with my own writing on it to indicate daily dosage) and the new blister pack. I also have a pic of the new pill which looks a bit smaller than the old one with the letters GX CE2 appearing more opaque and not red like I'm used to seeing. Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the old pills because I'm out of them.

Can anyone confirm if the new packaging is from a legit source? Has anyone taken pills from this packaging?Attachment 36042Attachment 36043Attachment 36044Attachment 36046
  • 11-20-2014 10:17 AM
    Plan C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Walker3 View Post
    I have ordered Avodart for two years from an online pharmacy which has been very reliable. Generally, a bit slow due to overseas shipping, but I always get my orders and to my knowledge it's been legit Avodart manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline in Turkey. I can say with certainty that I've shown results from those pills.

My most recent order arrived faster than normal with different packaging. The outside box appears to be the same but the inner blister pack and the pill itself look different.

I've attached a pics showing the old blister pack (with my own writing on it to indicate daily dosage) and the new blister pack. I also have a pic of the new pill which looks a bit smaller than the old one with the letters GX CE2 appearing more opaque and not red like I'm used to seeing. Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the old pills because I'm out of them.

Can anyone confirm if the new packaging is from a legit source? Has anyone taken pills from this packaging?Attachment 36042Attachment 36043Attachment 36044Attachment 36046

The newer packaging is identical to the avodart I buy in the UK, which I'm 99% sure is legit. Never seen the old packaging before, even though I've bought avodart in a Turkish pharmacy once before.
  • 11-20-2014 04:05 PM
    Walker3
    Thanks Plan. That's encouraging. The new blister pack is actually of better quality than what I normally receive except that there is no perforation for separating pills in the new packaging.

Does the pill in the attachment look like the pills you've taken? I'm used to seeing red lettering on the yellow pill.
  • 11-20-2014 04:30 PM
    Plan C
    My Turkish pills have red lettering, my UK ones have opaque. Both are in identical blister packs to your new pills. To be honest, your original Avodart looks a lot more dodgy than your new stuff, but both are probably legit.
  • 11-20-2014 04:37 PM
    Walker3
    Well, I am relieved. I guess there are slight cosmetic differences depending on where it's manufactured. Still strange that the old Turkish box contains this blister pack. Thanks again.
  • 07-17-2015 02:55 AM
    ryan82
    So this meaning that er is NO fake avodart available?
  • 07-17-2015 07:14 AM
    warner8
    what online pharmacy is this? do you need a prescription?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth