• 09-13-2013 10:46 AM
    Cob984
    im broken....going to throw in the towel soon
    I have done everything but my shit androgen sensitive body will not tolerate anything, sides on keratene, sides on fin, cannot tolerate minox, sides on RU,

The main side is weight gain, i get horrible love handles that really **** up my body shape on anti-androgens, its such a bizzare side effect cause my libido is still largely ok on RU and keratene etc.

Im sick of this shit, i work out, i try to eat healthy? for what, to have a fat womans body, fk this

And the most traumatizing part, I have been cursed with having amazing hair, think elvis, thats what my hair looked like 2 years ago and still does to some extent when on aggressive treatment, I just cannot tolerate anything other than great hair
    Here is the other interesting bit - i have insanely aggressive mpb, my maternal grandad bald before 25, uncle same, cousin on moms side same story all rocking thick sides and slick bald tops

Someday I will get a ht, but im an impatient man who needs great hair, even though im still nw2, i might very soon transition into a system and then take it from there but this thought also depresses me

**** i loved my hair, why god why,
    i hate my life, this is mental trauma to a level i didnt think existed knowing that i am helpless and all treatments i try my body rejects
  • 09-13-2013 12:48 PM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    I have done everything but my shit androgen sensitive body will not tolerate anything, sides on keratene, sides on fin, cannot tolerate minox, sides on RU,

The main side is weight gain, i get horrible love handles that really **** up my body shape on anti-androgens, its such a bizzare side effect cause my libido is still largely ok on RU and keratene etc.

Im sick of this shit, i work out, i try to eat healthy? for what, to have a fat womans body, fk this

And the most traumatizing part, I have been cursed with having amazing hair, think elvis, thats what my hair looked like 2 years ago and still does to some extent when on aggressive treatment, I just cannot tolerate anything other than great hair
    Here is the other interesting bit - i have insanely aggressive mpb, my maternal grandad bald before 25, uncle same, cousin on moms side same story all rocking thick sides and slick bald tops

Someday I will get a ht, but im an impatient man who needs great hair, even though im still nw2, i might very soon transition into a system and then take it from there but this thought also depresses me

**** i loved my hair, why god why,
    i hate my life, this is mental trauma to a level i didnt think existed knowing that i am helpless and all treatments i try my body rejects

Ughhh. Bro, I feel that. Are you me??. I had amazing hair - I still get comments on it from girls who don't realize it's thinned out. My hair loss is just so, so aggressive, I can barely stomach it. The difference is I got my from my dad's side of the family; my mom's side is all thick, dark, Spanish hair.

Fortunately, I've been side-less on fin and my body is looking legit. However I worry the drugs won't work.

May I ask if anti-androgens got rid of your "MPB itch", if you ever had it in the first place? Have you been tracking your DHT levels? I think I need to get mine tested. I'm so afraid to not get results.
  • 09-13-2013 02:24 PM
    clandestine
    **** androgen sensitivity. I'm right here with you, Cob. Try CB next.

We need a cure.
  • 09-13-2013 04:36 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    That sucks when you actually get results, but also get sides. Then the important decision needs to be made: hair or screwing yourself up. Losing hair sucks, but I don't think it is worth screwing yourself up over. Hopefully you find something that works and doesn't screw you up.
  • 09-15-2013 06:58 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    depressing
  • 09-16-2013 04:22 AM
    gainspotter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    depressing

aren't we all LOL
  • 09-16-2013 04:41 AM
    swingline747
    Was wieght the only side on FIN?
    Im honestly still dealing with weird pain down there and constant ball tightness.

My testosterone was tested twice and at almost 400 (i think like 380+). My doc said this was normal but the hair surgeon/md I just spoke with said that was low for someone my age and I might want to get one more test run with a DHT check and look into a testosterone booster shot.
  • 09-16-2013 04:47 AM
    clandestine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    aren't we all LOL

Not yeahyeahyeah; he's nw1.
  • 09-16-2013 07:52 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Not yeahyeahyeah; he's nw1.

Actually I am a NW2 according to HT surgeons. I can't style my hair much because of my shitty widows peak.
  • 09-16-2013 08:54 PM
    greatjob!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I can't style my hair much because of my shitty widows peak.

Man that must be terrible

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212