What Norwood are you

Printable View

• 03-25-2013 12:11 PM
    Dav7
    What Norwood are you
    I'm a Norwood 2.5 myself at the moment.
  • 03-25-2013 01:29 PM
    BigThinker
    2.5/3. Crown thinning just became noticeable after my most recent hair cut.

At the rate I've been thinning, if fin doesn't get to work, I will buzzing my hair off in ~1 year or less.
  • 03-25-2013 06:18 PM
    StuckInARut
    I'm a Norwood 2 with diffuse thinning all over.
  • 03-26-2013 11:08 AM
    Dav7
    121 views and only two responses, I wonder why that is now. :rolleyes:
  • 03-27-2013 10:51 AM
    mattj
    A NW3-ish with a transplant soon to bloom. :)
  • 03-27-2013 11:06 AM
    Dav7
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    A NW3-ish with a transplant soon to bloom. :)

Good luck with the transplant man!
  • 03-27-2013 11:31 AM
    Exodus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    2.5/3. Crown thinning just became noticeable after my most recent hair cut.

At the rate I've been thinning, if fin doesn't get to work, I will buzzing my hair off in ~1 year or less.

Surely after the six months mark, you could chuck in Rogaine. I'm effectively bald as I 0 guard my hair, dare I say it's not too bad....
  • 03-27-2013 11:33 AM
    mattj
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    Good luck with the transplant man!

Thanks man!
  • 03-27-2013 12:23 PM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Surely after the six months mark, you could chuck in Rogaine. I'm effectively bald as I 0 guard my hair, dare I say it's not too bad....

Nah. Either fin does it for me or I go bald. I don't have time for Rogaine, especially when I go full time -- I'll be traveling non-stop.

Either way man, I gotta say: you've always been a source of strength for me. A dude your age who manned up and buzzed his head when there are dudes in their 30s and 40s who would rather have see through hair. You're a solid fella, and you were instrumental in me being able to confidently say I can buzz my head and lead a high-quality life.
  • 03-27-2013 01:13 PM
    Exodus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Nah. Either fin does it for me or I go bald. I don't have time for Rogaine, especially when I go full time -- I'll be traveling non-stop.

Either way man, I gotta say: you've always been a source of strength for me. A dude your age who manned up and buzzed his head when there are dudes in their 30s and 40s who would rather have see through hair. You're a solid fella, and you were instrumental in me being able to confidently say I can buzz my head and lead a high-quality life.

Thanks man. Likewise you're someone on here I have a ton of respect for as well. Either way, I think should it come down to it, you'll be fine.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth