• 09-21-2017 05:12 PM
    farsanUK
    Any advice on these surgeons on turkey?
    So its been 6 months of research and I've short listed Dr Karadeniz, Dr Erdogan and Dr emrah cinik in Turkey. I will take my time on making a decision but would be good if anyone could give me more info on Dr Cinik.

Now on the face of it it would seem hes one of the 'run of the mill' because he only does the insisions and lets the techs do the rest, seems to have a small group of patients a day and his prices are all inclusive at 2000 Euros. This just sounds like one of those places Joe Tillman says to stay away from and i agree and hence ive tried my best to ignore this clinic BUT... I just cant get away from the fact the results are excellent. His rating scores from what clinic put him at the top and on trust pilot he scores very well and he has treated thousands of people. Also his after care is very well talked about as he gives his personal number to clients and they stay in direct contact. He also operates out of the big hospital in turkey. Why is this guy not on iahrs?

When you compare him to Dr Erdogan you will find that he too mainly only does the insisions and hes supposed to be IAHRS. Another interesting point is that the one guy in Turkey that does all the surgery himself (dr Karadeniz) does not have as great results as those two guys. Although decent enough.

So if any one has opinions of these guys and in particular dr Cinik and if some one like Joe Tillman has come accros him id like to know your views on him too.
  • 12-23-2017 10:28 AM
    Realenglishnic
    I am in the exact situation as you. Erdogan is extremely expensive for Turkey so for me I’d just do mine in UK for that price. Dr Karadeniz does have amazing results after researching however the reason why he may seem lower than the other two you have mentioned is because he’s had a couple of negative reviews which has brought his overall lever down a bit more than the others. I have noticed that two of these reviews were based on surgery on Afro American hair. I not fall into this category so am less concerned about these reviews. I had a quick Skype chat with Dr K which was good but have had a lot more questions since and I am in contact with one of his colleagues by what’s app and email who is advising me but at this stage I would really like to speak to Dr K again. I am really torn (no pun intended) between FUT and FUE for my own reasons and possible future transplants.

Dr Cinik does have technicians working with him but I think this is ok as long as he is present and monitoring the grafts and the technicians are good. Remember, he cannot have bad technicians as this would seriously damage his name. One argument to say that multiple technicians work on the hair is that the surgery is quicker and the one doctor does not get tired over an 8 hour period doing the surgery all by himself.

Farsan UK- Which stage are you at at the moment? Have you decided? I really wanna do this but do not feel i have researched enough yet however am swaying towards AEK Dr K
  • 12-25-2017 01:19 PM
    Realenglishnic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by farsanUK View Post

When you compare him to Dr Erdogan you will find that he too mainly only does the insisions and hes supposed to be IAHRS. Another interesting point is that the one guy in Turkey that does all the surgery himself (dr Karadeniz) does not have as great results as those two guys. Although decent enough.

So if any one has opinions of these guys and in particular dr Cinik and if some one like Joe Tillman has come accros him id like to know your views on him too.

I’m in the exact same boat as you now. I have been looking at dr Karadeniz before and after photos on his website and I am not so keen on the results that the photos show. The styles and shapes of the majority of the transplants just don’t seem right compared to the before and after photos of Erdogan and Cinik. This is really hard dude cos for me I’m happy to pay a few thousand More for a good job but Erdogans prices are way out for me. I’m being quoted €12,500 not including flights. Ouch!!!!
  • 12-27-2017 02:00 AM
    Cbass
    Hi,

I recently had my HT with Dr Erdogan at ASMED clinic.

I can't comment on the result as I am only 8 days post HT, however, the service, facilities and overall experience at the clinic blew me away.

I've seen some pretty bad reviews from other clinics in Turkey so spending the extra money, which is still very cheap when compared to clinics in the UK or US, was a no-brainer for me.

In my opinion, the results of this surgery will be visible forever, and if you're not in a position to spend 2.5 euro per graft on a transplant, maybe you're not in a position to get one.

My advice would be to save more money and go with a reputable and proven clinic.
  • 12-27-2017 02:37 AM
    Realenglishnic
    Hi cbass, glad you went through with it. Can I ask you how many grafts you had? I undertand you on that one and yes to spend the extra money on a serious surgery like this is worth it. I hope all goes well for you.did you meet Erdogan and how much did you speak with him and how much time did he spend on you with your procedure?
  • 12-27-2017 02:47 AM
    Cbass
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Realenglishnic View Post
    Hi cbass, glad you went through with it. Can I ask you how many grafts you had? I undertand you on that one and yes to spend the extra money on a serious surgery like this is worth it. I hope all goes well for you.did you meet Erdogan and how much did you speak with him and how much time did he spend on you with your procedure?

Hey!

I was quoted 2700-3500 during my online consultation and after meeting my Dr Erdogan we decided on 3000 grafts.
    You meet him for the consultation the day before the surgery. He talks through your situation, how bad your hair loss really is, how many grafts you will have left for the future and what your long-term goals are. He then designs your hairline with various technical lasers and instruments to ensure it fits your face and features as much as possible.

Dr Erdogan then performs the incisions during your surgery which takes roughly 30-60 minutes.

After everything is complete he will then check the quality of the work and give his approval.
  • 01-12-2018 11:22 AM
    farsanUK
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Realenglishnic View Post
    I am in the exact situation as you. Erdogan is extremely expensive for Turkey so for me I’d just do mine in UK for that price. Dr Karadeniz does have amazing results after researching however the reason why he may seem lower than the other two you have mentioned is because he’s had a couple of negative reviews which has brought his overall lever down a bit more than the others. I have noticed that two of these reviews were based on surgery on Afro American hair. I not fall into this category so am less concerned about these reviews. I had a quick Skype chat with Dr K which was good but have had a lot more questions since and I am in contact with one of his colleagues by what’s app and email who is advising me but at this stage I would really like to speak to Dr K again. I am really torn (no pun intended) between FUT and FUE for my own reasons and possible future transplants.

Dr Cinik does have technicians working with him but I think this is ok as long as he is present and monitoring the grafts and the technicians are good. Remember, he cannot have bad technicians as this would seriously damage his name. One argument to say that multiple technicians work on the hair is that the surgery is quicker and the one doctor does not get tired over an 8 hour period doing the surgery all by himself.

Farsan UK- Which stage are you at at the moment? Have you decided? I really wanna do this but do not feel i have researched enough yet however am swaying towards AEK Dr K

Yes ive decided on dr erdogan. Yes hes alot more than others in turkey but actually hes still half the price of all the other top surgeons in the world and hes a top surgeon as well. Bottom line for me is his results are consistently good and from the beginning it was always him i wanted. Dr kardeniz isnt bad but he doesnt like to lower hairlines and he will.not do more than 4000 grafts with fue as he will use fut for the rest. Also he sent me a voice messege ansering some questions and completly didnt anser what i was asking and that put me off alot.

Dr cinik clinic operates on many patients a day im talking near 10 there is no way he him self can monitor everything or indeed do quality work that quickly. There are not many excellent ht surgeons in the world its not like other plastic surgeries where there are so many top docs and clinics to choose from.
    Cheap clinics are cheap for a reason you only get one proper shot at getting it done other wise you will be messed up forever and spend thousands just trying to get repair work done and who knows if you will have enough quality donar hair to work with. As far as turkey is concerned i would say just stick to the iahrs guys and maybe dr karadeniz out side that i wouldnt trust turkey. I will be going in may so i will be documenting my whole experience with dr koray.
  • 01-18-2018 01:04 AM
    chan123
    I am really torn (no pun intended) between FUT and FUE for my own reasons and possible future transplants. kissanime | gogoanime
  • 01-18-2018 02:20 AM
    farsanUK
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chan123 View Post
    I am really torn (no pun intended) between FUT and FUE for my own reasons and possible future transplants. kissanime | gogoanime

If youre heading for a full blown norwood 6 or 7 id say its a No brainer to start with FUT because in those cases particularly if youre not on finasteride, you would certainly need more than one surgery. Its not a question of what YOU want one or the other... you might not even be a good candidate for FUE so you should contact some of the best sugeons around (even if youre not going to them) just to have them assess your photos or even meet face to face so that that they can see weather or not you are a candidate for fue.

If you dont have good donar hair in terms of quantity and quality and youre norwood 6 7 then do fut first that should just be a rule but again you need to get in touch with the proper people who can advise you and give proper medical opnions.
  • 05-24-2018 05:41 AM
    superflash
    Hi FarsanUK,

Can you let me know if you did a HT with Dr. Cinik? If yes, can you post your results?

Thanks!

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Which is the best Salesforce institutes in Hyderabad?
03-17-2024 09:59 AM
Last Post By palashmim2022
03-17-2024 09:59 AM
The Resveratrol microneedling process study - enroll now
04-11-2022 02:38 AM
Last Post By Briam1930
03-16-2024 05:43 AM
What wedding packages are offered in Tbilisi?
01-27-2024 04:13 AM
by Jiromen
Last Post By Henryclark
03-16-2024 03:12 AM
Tour Operator's Treasures in Bangladesh
09-28-2023 06:48 AM
by davidm
Last Post By Briam1930
03-16-2024 12:49 AM