• 09-26-2011 05:41 AM
    Kiwi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Let's hope it is. I'm guessing it won't be anything special, maybe just an update from the pre-trials.

I don't know why you don't think that is special!!!

As long as they don't report back failure we're still in the green.
  • 09-26-2011 06:03 AM
    Sogeking
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I'm going to assume that Histogen's results were good. otherwise rassman would have already blogged about it being a failure... him omitting any mention of it is, sadly, a sign that it went well.

Why sadly? I don't understand, a person would think you would be cheering for this to work :D :D.
  • 09-26-2011 09:21 AM
    uninformed
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Why sadly? I don't understand, a person would think you would be cheering for this to work :D :D.

I think he's saying that it is sad that Dr rassman would discourage advancements like histogen and acell (hence not reviewing anything related to the next gen treatments such as histogen, aderans and replicel from alaska), but promote rubbish "treatments" like tattooing your head
  • 09-26-2011 10:03 AM
    NeedHairASAP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    I think he's saying that it is sad that Dr rassman would discourage advancements like histogen and acell (hence not reviewing anything related to the next gen treatments such as histogen, aderans and replicel from alaska), but promote rubbish "treatments" like tattooing your head

this is correct

cant wait for spencer's alaska update
  • 09-26-2011 10:12 AM
    Ronin
    When's the update going to happen? Do we know?
  • 09-26-2011 10:35 AM
    RichardDawkins
    I always wonder why Spencer needs so long to present this stuff.

You know if i would be Spencer i would blast you with such advanced the minute i got my hands on
  • 09-26-2011 10:37 AM
    Ronin
    Not helping Dawkins.
  • 09-26-2011 10:41 AM
    RichardDawkins
    Nor is your begging
  • 09-26-2011 11:00 AM
    Ronin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Nor is your begging

You're such a pathetic person. Please, get a life. Although I suppose trolling has become a way of life for you. xx
  • 09-26-2011 06:49 PM
    RichardDawkins
    No i only say whats up right now, if you dont like the heat, stay away from the kitchen

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth