• 07-29-2012 08:10 AM
    New hair 2012
    Quote:

Originally Posted by worried View Post
    Ofcourse something on top is better than nothing. atleast at that point you are no more bald in the eyes of society and for some buzz hair really look great.
    why dnt you use your body hair ?Like beard hair on your crown

Thanks - the hair is starting to get noticeably thicker and the comments from friends has increased recently. So I've had a real confidence boost recently. Feel like the old me is back which is a great feeling.

Body hair and beard. Yes I believe you can use these effectively and I may well do in the future at some point if or when I need to. However, I had a great donar site for my doctors to work with.
  • 01-02-2013 04:57 PM
    New hair 2012
    4 Attachment(s)
    hair pics
    Hi, These are some photos from just before Christmas.
  • 01-02-2013 05:10 PM
    Misery
    Nice job.. Was this done in the UK?
  • 01-02-2013 05:10 PM
    New hair 2012
    2 Attachment(s)
    some more shots Oct 2012
    Some shots a photographer friend took for an article on hair restoration. The shots were taken in October.
  • 01-02-2013 05:13 PM
    New hair 2012
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Nice job.. Was this done in the UK?

Hi - Thanks!!

I had my sessions in the DHI VIP Clinic in Lavrio, Athens.
  • 01-02-2013 05:27 PM
    Misery
    Ah, right. Thanks.. I just scanned DHI on web and it was pointing to UK.
  • 01-02-2013 05:36 PM
    New hair 2012
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Ah, right. Thanks.. I just scanned DHI on web and it was pointing to UK.

There are clinics in the UK - that is correct. I actually visited their new clinic in London. I went shortly after the first giga session. At the time, I went for a bit of a check up, to let them see how my procedure had gone and I was showing off my results to some of their potential clients. While I was there I met a couple of the Greek doctors who I had also met in Athens.
  • 01-02-2013 05:41 PM
    clandestine
    Are you on propecia?
  • 01-02-2013 05:45 PM
    New hair 2012
    Quote:

Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Are you on propecia?

No - Minoxidil and a laser comb. ;)
  • 01-03-2013 05:29 AM
    Misery
    Quote:

Originally Posted by New hair 2012 View Post
    There are clinics in the UK - that is correct. I actually visited their new clinic in London. I went shortly after the first giga session. At the time, I went for a bit of a check up, to let them see how my procedure had gone and I was showing off my results to some of their potential clients. While I was there I met a couple of the Greek doctors who I had also met in Athens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by New hair 2012 View Post
    No - Minoxidil and a laser comb. ;)

I still get told to stay away from anyone who practises in London, would you agree with that?
    How does the laser comb work out for you. Do people get results from it, proven results, or is it a maintainer than a grower?
    So you don't need to take propecia after a HT to keep the newly planted hair?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth