• 11-17-2009 07:19 AM
    hairlosscursed
    5 Attachment(s)
    My HT with Dr Hasson 11/09/09 5,125 grafts
    Hi to everybody,
    I m a long reader of the forum and it s time for me to share my experience.
    After 2 completely faild HT's in Greece and tons of disappointment of 12 years researching,trying and waiting i finally went to the beautiful city of Vancouver to have an HT with Dr Hasson.Our main goal was to achieve as many grafts as we could due to my donor area which was "raped" from some "doctors"...i guess you all know what i mean...So i started doing some scalp exercises.Thank God my density in the donor and the laxity was good as Dr Hasson told me.
    I had to cover mainly the crown,middle and maybe some temple work...initially we was aiming for 4000 grafts and finally dr Hasson managed to have 5,125..
    I m very happy so far with the work we had and very impressed from the way they are working there...i saw very professionalism from all the people there,willing to help and give you advices anytime you need and of course Dr Hasson who was very dedicated to what he is doing and Joe was always there anytime i need him even now from calling him overseas...Thank you Joe!!!!
    so far so good...
    now i have to wait for the final results which i hope to be as good as i expect and as clinic told me i will...
    Lets hope everything will be ok this time because i am REALLY tired with this case...Thank you
    (the photos are 2 and 3 days post up)
  • 11-17-2009 07:35 AM
    hairlosscursed
    3 Attachment(s)
    And here is 3 photos of 1 week post up
  • 11-19-2009 03:11 AM
    bigmac
    The work looks great,its good that your research has finally paid off and you chose a top doctor.
    Its a shame you wasted money and grafts going to Greece,i know how this feels as i went there too,big mistake on my behalf.

Anyway,it will be great to follow your progress on here.

Heal and grow well.

bm.
  • 11-19-2009 01:34 PM
    hairlosscursed
    Thank you so much Bigmac for your wishes and i hope to come true..it s many many many years of suffering...u know what i mean...
    where did you had your HT's???i mean have you try greece???dr hasson?
  • 11-19-2009 01:42 PM
    bigmac
    I had two in the UK with Norton the demon buther,then DHI in Greece for Fue where i had very ,little growth.
    Finally i went to Shapiro medical to have a proper HT like yourself.
    We live and learn.
    bm.
  • 11-19-2009 02:14 PM
    SpencerKobren
    Welcome, and You're Looking Good! | Audio Response
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hairlosscursed View Post
    Hi to everybody,
    I m a long reader of the forum and it s time for me to share my experience.
    After 2 completely faild HT's in Greece and tons of disappointment of 12 years researching,trying and waiting i finally went to the beautiful city of Vancouver to have an HT with Dr Hasson.Our main goal was to achieve as many grafts as we could due to my donor area which was "raped" from some "doctors"...i guess you all know what i mean...So i started doing some scalp exercises.Thank God my density in the donor and the laxity was good as Dr Hasson told me.
    I had to cover mainly the crown,middle and maybe some temple work...initially we was aiming for 4000 grafts and finally dr Hasson managed to have 5,125..
    I m very happy so far with the work we had and very impressed from the way they are working there...i saw very professionalism from all the people there,willing to help and give you advices anytime you need and of course Dr Hasson who was very dedicated to what he is doing and Joe was always there anytime i need him even now from calling him overseas...Thank you Joe!!!!
    so far so good...
    now i have to wait for the final results which i hope to be as good as i expect and as clinic told me i will...
    Lets hope everything will be ok this time because i am REALLY tired with this case...Thank you
    (the photos are 2 and 3 days post up)

• 11-19-2009 02:37 PM
    hairlosscursed
    Thank you very much Spencer Kobren
    This message was REALLY suprising for me!!!Thank you for giving courage to continue hopping for a solution..because the truth is that i am consumedly stressed but at least now i know i have tried with one of the best surgeons in the world plus i know that any questions or worrys i have the clinic is very willing to help me anytime..and that counts for me beacause i had very bad experiences in the past...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM