Need some advice friends.

Printable View

• 06-11-2013 04:41 PM
    ErikEverhard
    6 Attachment(s)
    Need some advice friends.
    Guys what do you recommend. Here are some pictures of me maybe a month ago after a hair cut. I started back on Fincar and I should have never stopped, because it was working great for me for over 3 years, but lost my job so money was tight. Also I use Cabooki, which I think does give me an improvement. When I can I will have a hair transplant.

I am going for a hair cut tomorrow and was thinking of getting a buzz cut #3 on the back and sides. I was hoping to keep what I could on top so I could continue to use Cabooki or Dermatch. Some of the pics show where I just sprinkled a little bit of Cabooki to just show you what it looks like. Be easy on me guys please.
  • 06-11-2013 04:46 PM
    ErikEverhard
    2 Attachment(s)
    Now here is me without cabooki :( Also I see a lot of people tell others to start hitting the gym and get a body. I added a pic of me doing that already. The last pic is take under a bright light. BTW, I just used the cabooki on the front to give you a quick look.

Please guys don't make me even more depressed. Again recommend me a hair cut. Thanks guys.
  • 06-12-2013 02:00 AM
    ravegrover
    I am not a fan of shaving one's head. I'd say go for shorter haircut. Buzz it on sides and back and keep it real short on top.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads