Trx2?

Printable View

• 05-19-2011 04:30 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    And I'm not shedding I do remember Whitfield saying at 5 months when you stop shedding results would come after

Where did you read that? Show me. I must have overlooked it.
  • 05-19-2011 04:31 AM
    thechamp
    So sit tight against this your just starting month 5
    Sit tight boys
  • 05-19-2011 04:31 AM
    Jcm800
    Doesn't say anything about shedding like a mother up to that point?
  • 05-19-2011 04:32 AM
    thechamp
    Um in the uk telegraph article
  • 05-19-2011 04:33 AM
    thechamp
    Sit tight fasten your seat belt
    TRX2 is aimed at men with up to stage four hair loss on the Norwood scale. "Some people see positive results starting at three months. The majority see positive results after five months. Some others are later," says Whitfield. "It depends on your metabolism. You see new hair and at the same time the loss of hair stops and when you look in the mirror the weight of the hair is bigger. It appears more heavy and thick."
  • 05-19-2011 06:17 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Um in the uk telegraph article

Lol the telegraph, most likely TW has a uni friend working for that paper?

And the training camp seminar video thing on the site-WTF is that about?! A short clip, looks very staged.
  • 05-19-2011 06:23 AM
    Deluxe
    Champ, I've read that too. I believe months 5-7 will be the crucial testing point for us. We should see some indication of the treatment starting to kick in. While we are all skeptical, we have obviously for a reason taken a leap of faith in this product. We know what scams look like, but something about this product has led us to where we are. Expecting to see reversal of your miniturized hairs in 3-4 months is just not plausible. Time will tell.
  • 05-19-2011 06:29 AM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Champ, I've read that too. I believe months 5-7 will be the crucial testing point for us. We should see some indication of the treatment starting to kick in. While we are all skeptical, we have obviously for a reason taken a leap of faith in this product. We know what scams look like, but something about this product has led us to where we are. Expecting to see reversal of your miniturized hairs in 3-4 months is just not plausible. Time will tell.

It's true Deluxe, time will tell, just having doubts now, but who knows? In a couple of months things may happen..just hard to believe it right now.
  • 05-19-2011 04:02 PM
    thechamp
    My hair does look like it's filling up but not sure if it's excisting hair getting thicker and I only shed when I dry my hair with my towel after I shower
  • 05-19-2011 04:11 PM
    Jcm800
    Oh me oh my, i shed like **** after I shower and towel dry my hair, more than ever before.

Not sure if it's Minox doing it or what.

Wishful thinking says it's TRX2 clearing the way for new growth...lol.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth