• 09-19-2017 06:58 AM
    farzadkavari
    2 Attachment(s)
    FUE after 10.5 months (getting worried)
    Hi everyone, I have a FUE procedure in my crown area about 10.5 months ago, mostly in my crown. I had 2400 grafts total, with I believe 2000 of them in my crown area. I have had some growth but not where I would want it to be.. Id say it looks like 50% growth back there. The front area looks OK. I know they say crown takes longer and some could be late bloomers, which im hoping is the case with me. There are lots of tiny short hair growing on the crown area. My doctor says it might take up to 16 months and that I still should expect 30% more growth. Does this sound normal? What are my chances to get improved results in next 6-8 months?
  • 09-19-2017 09:34 AM
    JoeTillman
    If you're seeing "lots of tiny hairs" in the crown then that is an encouraging sign so all you really have to do is wait. Normally, if you aren't seeing signs of life by 10.5 months then you shouldn't expect any miracles but you sound like you are potentially an exception to to this.
  • 09-19-2017 09:53 AM
    farzadkavari
    man I really hope that is the case here. When touching the scalp I feel a lot of stubbles that are still very short. Im assuming if they had not survived they would have fallen out by now?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth