• 08-10-2013 11:19 PM
    didi
    what pisses me off is how naïve he thinks we r

always finding excuses and blaming it on somebody else webmasters/photograpers/crappy camera
    in retrospective.. after fake photos were posted he should have been banned. period.
    its was not innocent mistake..it was intentional

if he really discovers something it will be all over the news, it will go viral..
  • 08-10-2013 11:20 PM
    greatjob!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Yup, if the results look suspect, there should be a maximum amount of caution. For example, Rahal photo evidence is amazing. That alone gives anyone a lot of confidence into his credibility.

Nigam has failed miserably to bring forth credible photographs. More importantly, his website is still incredibly amateur. I dont care if its 'just a website' but presentation and professionalism is KEY. Fail to do that, and nobody will take you seriously. Even if he is a con artist, he's got to be the most absent minded one I've ever seen, everything seems to be done HALF ASS.

I personally never jumped on the Nigam bandwagon, I hope he is not a fraud, but I had no hope in him either way. I would never let a doctor in this field perform a procedure on me without first proving a undeniable history of producing outstanding results.
  • 08-11-2013 04:01 AM
    sausage
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tom vercetti View Post
    And also.. why would he takes such a risk (scan of the contract etc..) only with one person ? when he gets around 6 peoples per days.. just stupid..

But I feel tired to answer all that shit actually.. I feel sorry for peoples who really just wait for result without saying anything bad but..

Tom,

Don't waste you time arguing with people, it is pretty understandable that people are very skeptical. You cannot blame them.

Just stick to your treatment and inform us of your progress and prove everyone wrong.....in a few months everyone will be thanking you and Dr Nigam so what is the point in arguing now.

Any negatives about Dr Nigam will be forgotten about once he has proven what he can do.

Right now I have just as much evidence that I can help 'cure' baldness as Dr Nigam has. I think everyone would call bullsh*t if I claimed I had some sort of cure.

PROOF PROOF PROOF.
  • 08-11-2013 06:36 AM
    bananana
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Tom,

Don't waste you time arguing with people, it is pretty understandable that people are very skeptical. You cannot blame them.

Just stick to your treatment and inform us of your progress and prove everyone wrong.....in a few months everyone will be thanking you and Dr Nigam so what is the point in arguing now.

Any negatives about Dr Nigam will be forgotten about once he has proven what he can do.

Right now I have just as much evidence that I can help 'cure' baldness as Dr Nigam has. I think everyone would call bullsh*t if I claimed I had some sort of cure.

PROOF PROOF PROOF.

+1
  • 08-11-2013 12:39 PM
    veca
    I can understand people who are skeptical about the effectiveness of treatment of Dr. Nigam. You must understand that it takes time to convert the case NW7 NW1. You need to be patient and give the man a chance to prove himself. I believe that Dr. Nigam deserved it and so far not a single doctor was not this open to us as he is. Some forum members who insult and humiliate him, they were very rude. If you do not believe this man, it's OK, but then you dispense with that and do not keep track of topics related to Dr. Nigam.
  • 08-11-2013 04:47 PM
    Thinning@30
    Quote:

I can understand people who are skeptical about the effectiveness of treatment of Dr. Nigam. You must understand that it takes time to convert the case NW7 NW1. You need to be patient and give the man a chance to prove himself. I believe that Dr. Nigam deserved it and so far not a single doctor was not this open to us as he is. Some forum members who insult and humiliate him, they were very rude. If you do not believe this man, it's OK, but then you dispense with that and do not keep track of topics related to Dr. Nigam.
    The problem is not that forum members are too impatient to wait for Nigam to prove himself, the problem is that Nigam consistently lies and makes excuses. As far as I'm concerned he's humiliated himself by making bold and unfounded claims, posting unreliable and even falsified pictures, and failing to adhere to any sort of methodical approach, not to mention all that craziness with Dr. Anjali--who knows what that is all about? He won't even confirm to us whether he is a legitimate MD. Meanwhile he continues to sell his unproven techniques to people in India, and forum members are even planning to travel there to seek treatments from him. I'm sure even the most hardened skeptics among us would love for Nigam's claims to be true, but that doesn't mean he isn't peddling nonsense. It sickens me to sit back and watch people get taken in by this crap, especially folks like Tom and Boldy, who I'm sure have the best intentions but are nonetheless being horribly used by this charlatan.

Compare Nigam to someone like Dr. Wesley. I haven't been following the pilofocus threads that closely, but at least there it seems like the Dr. is avoiding making bold claims without proof, is conducting trials using a methodical approach, and plans to present at a conference where there might at least be some meaningful peer review. With Nigam we have none of that.
  • 08-11-2013 05:03 PM
    Pentarou
    Hypothetical scenario: Even if a real, literal cure was found tomorrow, completely out of the blue, and had legit photographic evidence (before/after shots), even then at least half of hair loss forumites would be incredibly sceptical and disbelieving. The fact is that Dr Nigam really has to deliver visual evidence of a far higher caliber, and with a wider range of test cases, to satisfy the hair loss community.
  • 08-11-2013 06:09 PM
    hellouser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Hypothetical scenario: Even if a real, literal cure was found tomorrow, completely out of the blue, and had legit photographic evidence (before/after shots), even then at least half of hair loss forumites would be incredibly sceptical and disbelieving. The fact is that Dr Nigam really has to deliver visual evidence of a far higher caliber, and with a wider range of test cases, to satisfy the hair loss community.

The sad part is, the science behind it is a million times more difficult than being transparent and accurate about the results.

I can't understand how anyone could fail the easiest part like that.
  • 08-11-2013 06:26 PM
    lilpauly
    Shame on all of u ! Shame on u . U people are very mean
  • 08-11-2013 10:37 PM
    ihavebeenchosenithasbegun
    This is the hard reality people who put a lot of faith in this guy need to know. --- The guy came to this community as shady, fraudulent character and he'll leave this community the same exact way.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By SarahCarter
Yesterday 04:24 PM
Scar Grafting with Dr Cole
06-21-2012 02:00 PM
Last Post By northeastguy
Yesterday 10:14 AM