• 08-13-2017 01:17 AM
    Spex
    No 18 Year Old should get a Hair Transplant ..
    Hi Guys,

Asked to write a recent article for The Telegraph on getting a hair transplant too young. There has been a great deal of media discussion surrounding the recent 18 year old who's father bought him a hair transplant for his 18th birthday which is complete and utter madness in my opinion. I was interviewed also on BBC 3 counties too about the young man a couple of weeks ago. Surgery is a last resort and getting a HT at the tender age of 18 only sets you up for a LONG road in my opinion.

Article here : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-f...d=tmg_share_fb

Let me know your thoughts - Do you also feel 18 years old is too young for a Hair Transplant ?

Regards
    Spex
  • 08-13-2017 05:03 AM
    Louish
    If you need a HT at 18 your MPB is so aggressive that you will be a NW6 at 25 so HT would be a huge waste.
  • 08-14-2017 12:15 AM
    Spex
    Thanks for your input.
    Regards
    Spex
  • 08-14-2017 08:28 PM
    wigschina
    It is may young but the things happen, hair transplant is good choice
  • 08-15-2017 02:56 AM
    Jackito
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Hi Guys,

Asked to write a recent article for The Telegraph on getting a hair transplant too young. There has been a great deal of media discussion surrounding the recent 18 year old who's father bought him a hair transplant for his 18th birthday which is complete and utter madness in my opinion. I was interviewed also on BBC 3 counties too about the young man a couple of weeks ago. Surgery is a last resort and getting a HT at the tender age of 18 only sets you up for a LONG road in my opinion.

Article here : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-f...d=tmg_share_fb

Let me know your thoughts - Do you also feel 18 years old is too young for a Hair Transplant ?

Regards
    Spex

I'm 19 now with what seems to be a maturing hairline for the moment.. there is a possibility that I could go Norwood 6 during my 40's-50's so would a hair transplant still be an option for me?
  • 08-15-2017 11:30 AM
    JustShaveIt
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    . Surgery is a last resort and getting a HT at the tender age of 18 only sets you up for a LONG road

A long road of money, failure, disappointment, depression and misery. I blame north Americas society's perception of what a man should look like for mine.
  • 08-21-2017 10:11 AM
    Spex
    Thanks for the input

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth