• 03-16-2014 05:48 PM
    Mike K
    I'll pitch in too if this person can summarize it in layman's terms when they get back. This actually would fit in my work schedule, as it is during my days off, but I probably would understand very little of it.
  • 03-16-2014 06:33 PM
    hellouser
    I've got money to throw in to pay for a trip if Desmond does.
  • 03-16-2014 10:41 PM
    hardav11
    Surely in this day and age its possible to attend all the lectures by computer
  • 03-17-2014 12:49 AM
    Kiwi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I've got money to throw in to pay for a trip if Desmond does.

Ill chip in $50

Can you setup a donate thing?
  • 03-17-2014 02:05 AM
    DifferentLine
    I'd happily chip in £50 to the cause.
  • 03-17-2014 11:21 AM
    moore
    Me too.

guys, have a read if you want:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androge...ial_perception
  • 03-17-2014 11:51 AM
    hellouser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by moore View Post
    Me too.

guys, have a read if you want:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androge...ial_perception

Gersh Kuntzman, the author of that book needs to be put into place. Hell, if we've finally got the cure (as we should by now) he'll have another piece of writing to complete... which means MONEY. Let's face it, the guy has a full head of hair, he couldn't give less of a shit about any balding man, he's privileged to have hair and knows his status is above bald men BECAUSE of his privilege. However, show him some money and he'll quickly change his mind about it all.
  • 03-18-2014 12:05 AM
    inspects
    I'll donate a couple hundred dollars. Just post where to send the money if Desmond can go.
  • 03-18-2014 02:08 PM
    nameless
    Quote:

Originally Posted by inspects View Post
    I'll donate a couple hundred dollars. Just post where to send the money if Desmond can go.

Why don't you all save your money and I will share 2014 HLC info with you for free after you-know-who gives me info? Your donations would be wiser spent on crowd-funding for Univ of Penn study involving human being.
  • 03-23-2014 05:44 PM
    efedrez
    Do we have any news for Desmond regarding his availability/desired to attend the event?

I hope he is able to go but if this isn't possible we could propose other member

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth