• 07-21-2015 03:53 PM
    hdude46
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Of course they will settle for an unattractive (bald) guy once they're tired of having been pumped and dumped by tall hot NW1's during their 20's.

Hooray! All bald men should be happy about old hags who have had dozens of dicks inside them giving finally giving them a chance.

Right.

Pumped and dumped? Good god. You're a clown. Sorry you've had so much trouble getting laid, although it's not hard to see why.
  • 07-22-2015 12:11 AM
    Vunoo
    I don't know if girls care or not on your 30's+, but at least as a teen, I can totally say that they do care... and having weak hair/bald spot(s) is enough of a turn off for them to somehow avoid you (been there, sadly)
  • 07-22-2015 09:39 AM
    fred970
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hdude46 View Post
    Pumped and dumped? Good god. You're a clown. Sorry you've had so much trouble getting laid, although it's not hard to see why.

I have no trouble getting laid. Got a long-term girlfriend and girls flirting with me on a regular basis. Try again.
  • 07-22-2015 10:50 AM
    hdude46
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    I have no trouble getting laid. Got a long-term girlfriend and girls flirting with me on a regular basis. Try again.

Yeah, don't believe you. If that were true you wouldn't be here bitching and moaning and posting the utter nonsense that you do. Have a good one pal.
  • 07-22-2015 01:35 PM
    fred970
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hdude46 View Post
    Yeah, don't believe you. If that were true you wouldn't be here bitching and moaning and posting the utter nonsense that you do. Have a good one pal.

Where am I bitching and moaning again? I'm just stating facts, facts you don't want to face because you're afraid. Have fun burying your head in the sand.
  • 07-22-2015 05:48 PM
    GNX
    you know any guys who think a bald chic looks more attractive then one with hair? I sure don't. its no different for chics. men just look better with hair period. in fact, id say its a total deal breaker for 50-70% of women out there.

I think if ur black or hispanic its less of a deal breaker tho. but for white dudes its much higher imo.

anyone who thinks otherwise is simply bullshiiting themselves..... which is exactly why were all on this forum and any other forum cause we want our hair back. it aint rocket science.

although, I am pretty much bald I really don't have a hard time meeting women and gettn laid but I am 100% positive that if I had hair a LOT more attractive women wud be interested in me. especially the younger women.
  • 07-22-2015 05:55 PM
    GNX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    And what about traits like Intelligence and Ambition? Actually, intelligence should be the #1 desirable trait for women. One benefit of being bald is that bald men are perceived as more intelligent.

looks will take precedence over ANYTHING period. I mean as long as ur not a total loser of course.
  • 07-22-2015 10:23 PM
    Illusion
    Lol, fred is always getting bashed by someone. Unfortunately, he's right. And it really does seem like people are afraid of the truth.

Some of you guys need to swallow the red pill.
  • 07-29-2015 01:50 PM
    FlightTL
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Lol, fred is always getting bashed by someone. Unfortunately, he's right. And it really does seem like people are afraid of the truth.

Some of you guys need to swallow the red pill.

Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!
  • 07-29-2015 01:56 PM
    fred970
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!

They're also filthy rich and famous. But those attributes didn't have an impact on them getting hot wives right?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

My FUE Into FUT Scar Result Revealed After 5 Years
Yesterday 10:10 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Yesterday 10:10 AM
2 operations with Asmed, Dr. Erdogan - 2007 and 2016
10-06-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post By sicore8826
04-12-2024 02:41 PM
How do you make a truck sound like a train horn?
09-13-2023 09:58 PM
by Bial
Last Post By frasheron
04-12-2024 06:02 AM
Dr. Glenn Charles FUT
04-10-2024 07:36 AM
Last Post By Dr. Glenn Charles
04-10-2024 07:36 AM