• 10-03-2010 09:20 AM
    Jack21
    I guess I must have written this on another thread, but after my research I am ruling out any kind of tattooing, scalp pigmentation. Thanks for the words of caution. I have already decided that I am going to just be me, scars and all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    Hey man!

Think long and hard before you get it done... The reason I recommended HIS was because they have a way of reversing the treatment, so if you're not satisfied with how it looks - at the end of the day there is a way of reversing it. This is not always the situation, and you don't want to do something that might make you feel worse later.

Make sure you read up about the company and definately meet a couple of past clients in the flesh to see what it looks like.

sorry I don't know about the costs...

• 10-03-2010 01:59 PM
    Gubter_87
    Jack21; Fair enough... do you mind explaining what made you come to that conclusion?

Reason I am asking is because for someone who is bothered by ht-scars and want to cut their hair short, to me it seems like a really good option. IF it is removable, as we don't know how it will look 5-10 years down the line...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth