• 11-12-2021 06:14 AM
    ForResearchPurpose
    Hair Replacement System Survey (Paid £)
    Hi all,

I am co-founder of NewFade, a hair replacement service based in London, UK run by 3 medical doctors. We are looking for gentlemen of all hair types to take part in a one-on-one focus interview to discuss their experiences with hair replacement systems.
    You will be paid £50 and this will last no longer than 20 minutes.

Our aim is to understand where there can be improvements in product and service within the industry. If you're interested please sign up via the typeform: https://newfade.typeform.com/to/MqjURIUC

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

Mo,
    NewFade Co-Founder
  • 11-27-2021 12:39 AM
    JohnWiggins
    I am a street cleaner. I usually choose to play simple games for fun. My favorite game is Slope 2 unblocked, and it's a free game so that anyone can play. If you have the same job as me, you can play Slope 2 unblocked for comfort
  • 09-19-2022 02:06 AM
    fpstesttool
    Experiencing Stuttering In Games? Here’s The Fix
    Stuttering In Games is a common issue while playing games. While hardware is usually the most obvious solution, it is not the only way to solve stuttering problems. You can also change the settings within the game itself. Most games include an in-game benchmarking tool that lets you see what your PC is capable of when the game is running. Read on for more information on how to resolve stuttering issues in games.
  • 01-19-2023 09:16 PM
    mouseratecheck
    I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thank you for sharing. Having a greater polling rate seems obvious given that the math is correct. However, there is actually just a 1ms delay between mice that poll at 500Hz and 1000Hz. So, barring superhuman vision, it will be impossible to tell the difference between the two. Read more about Mouse Polling Rate.
  • 05-18-2023 11:31 PM
    colorblindtest
    The forum site has a strong sense of community, with members supporting and uplifting each other in their respective fields of interest. Color blindness in women may sometimes go unnoticed or be misattributed to other factors. Educating ourselves about the different types and prevalence of color vision deficiencies in both men and women can lead to better support and empathy for those affected. Using this article you will get information about Women's Color Blindness.
  • 09-03-2023 11:47 PM
    joee
    Thanks for the amazing post.
    Nice post. Jack in the Box is also conducting an online survey at jacklistens.com site and who ever takes the survey will have a chance to win a jumbo jack for free.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 03:16 AM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By annastark
05-09-2024 09:19 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM