Replicel

Printable View

• 02-19-2013 03:37 PM
    garethbale
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Nah it wasnt me because I read that too.

I didnt recognize the poster as an older member of these forums so I took it as a grain of salt. But if the results are "promising" that is a hell of a lot better then "not promising"....

I emailed them guys...
  • 02-20-2013 07:25 AM
    ccmethinning
    RepliCel has zip, zero, zilch, nada. They are a total failure and will never amount to anything. They are not an adapting or innovating company. They went all on on DSCC being the answer, and of course, as we know, its not. DSCC is all they got. The reason they are presenting is to try to stir up investor interest, as raising money is now an impossible task as their product looks hopeless and their share price has fallen to bellow $.50/share.

RepliCel, stick a fork in them, they're done.
  • 02-20-2013 12:01 PM
    HARIRI
    I agree to that. There is something inside of me makes me feel that they are after the money and selling shares. I only have high hopes in Histogen and low ones on Aderans.
  • 02-20-2013 12:34 PM
    hellouser
    It'd be really interesting to see how much hair growth (or DHT resistence) would be sustained with a combination of Aderans & Replicel....
  • 02-20-2013 02:39 PM
    inkt2002
    All the info that needs to be known on Replicel can be found by pulling up their 1 year stock chart.
  • 02-20-2013 02:56 PM
    Vox
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    It'd be really interesting to see how much hair growth (or DHT resistence) would be sustained with a combination of Aderans & Replicel....

It would be very interesting to see what the Histogen or Aderans products can do with the Gho technique. We know that there are some weaknesses regarding donor regeneration, so what if, e.g., the Histogen product makes the donor to fully recover in much less than 9 months? Or makes the transplanted hair also appropriate to function as donor? This last point is obviously very important since it will give a huge boost to the speed of hair restoration.

I believe there is potential for such developments even if these products are subpar compared to what they are supposed to do. Just a gut feeling.
  • 02-22-2013 09:00 AM
    yagazooci
    Quote:

Originally Posted by inkt2002 View Post
    All the info that needs to be known on Replicel can be found by pulling up their 1 year stock chart.

I wonder if the principal shareholders are selling any of thier stock? Now that would be telling. I think the price was driven down by the less-than-touted stellar results obviously, but as much by a timid few who figured the apocolypse was nigh... OTCBB aint the "big board" as we know.
    It would put me in mind of the tail wagging the dog scenario, if its the case. Anyway, we'll see.
  • 02-22-2013 11:22 AM
    PinotQ
    The stock research report shows no insider trading to date.
  • 02-22-2013 11:26 AM
    hellouser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yagazooci View Post
    I wonder if the principal shareholders are selling any of thier stock? Now that would be telling. I think the price was driven down by the less-than-touted stellar results obviously, but as much by a timid few who figured the apocolypse was nigh... OTCBB aint the "big board" as we know.
    It would put me in mind of the tail wagging the dog scenario, if its the case. Anyway, we'll see.

Phase II trials will be the real deal. Phase I was only meant for safety, not efficacy. If their Phase II results suck, thats when you'll know to jump ship.
  • 02-22-2013 12:02 PM
    Artista
    Lets not speculate just yet. NO ONE here on this forum has any inside information regarding this company or the others.
    If Replicel's treatments can give you a good % more than what is currently available today ,even IF it is not the 'Holy Grail' in hair treatments,
    people will rush to it ... David Hall will give his presentation on Monday the 25th of this month.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth