• 03-30-2012 04:17 PM
    sausage
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Just a few years ago I was dying to find a decent chick. Now I got hot girls running around me and I couldn't care less. :/

Just make sure you don't regret not getting with these girls.

I remember when I was at school, a fair few girls liked me, but cos I was young I was not overly fussed about getting with them and knew I had my whole life ahead of me so I thought if girls are after me now then the future will be awesome. Know one else was bothering with girlfriends so nor was I.....

But then things changed, leaving school (a place where hundreds of girls exist so a few are bound to fancy u if u r decent looking) and going to a small 6th form college it changed and I no longer had the interest I had at school and I started losing my hair and had no confidence to go up to girls.

I just loved the interest at school it made me feel confident, flattered, happy, when you have a few girls pouring all over u, u feel in charge and on a high, but once that goes........u realise u should have taken things further.
  • 03-30-2012 06:51 PM
    bananana
    I completely understand you (and agree).
    But you must know I'm using nanofibres now - my hair looks great, even though it's quite short now, but I know it's all a lie - they don't.

Just the other day I had an awkward experience with a **** friend of mine.
    I went down on her and as I licked it and she was moaning - she started to touch my head/hair (naturally) and I was FREAKED - cause I had nanofibres, I was afraid she would notice it, so I had to pretend to be a cop and hold her both hands with one of mine while I do her.
    :D

I mean - it's very frustrating - these intimate moments.
    Thats the main reason I don't want a girlfriend now, adventure yes - but girlfriend no.

As I said, I've been on soy+capsaicin+green tea for over a month, and toco since yesterday, I expect some improvement on my hair by august.

Plus I engage in exercise regularly...
  • 03-30-2012 07:19 PM
    cleverusername
    Quote:

I completely understand you (and agree).
    But you must know I'm using nanofibres now - my hair looks great, even though it's quite short now, but I know it's all a lie - they don't.

I went down on her and as I licked it and she was moaning - she started to touch my head/hair (naturally) and I was FREAKED - cause I had nanofibres, I was afraid she would notice it, so I had to pretend to be a cop and hold her both hands with one of mine while I do her.

I mean - it's very frustrating - these intimate moments.
    Thats the main reason I don't want a girlfriend now, adventure yes - but girlfriend no.

As I said, I've been on soy+capsaicin+green tea for over a month, and toco since yesterday, I expect some improvement on my hair by august.

Plus I engage in exercise regularly...

Hey man, I'm really glad you're still having success with the ladies even though you have hair loss hair loss. It's good to read positive stuff on these boards. I myself have been on rogaine for the past 1.5 months and I'm interested in adding the stuff you mentioned in the above post to my regimen. Where did you get your toco and soy+capsaicin? I'm drinking soy milk haha, does that count?
  • 03-31-2012 01:05 AM
    bananana
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cleverusername View Post
    Hey man, I'm really glad you're still having success with the ladies even though you have hair loss hair loss. It's good to read positive stuff on these boards. I myself have been on rogaine for the past 1.5 months and I'm interested in adding the stuff you mentioned in the above post to my regimen. Where did you get your toco and soy+capsaicin? I'm drinking soy milk haha, does that count?

Thanks man, but I have success cause I use nanofibres, so it's all a big, fat lie - if you know what I mean. ;)

As for the regime, it's pretty simple. I drink at least 3 glasses of soy milk/beverage (it says on the label it's 12% soybeans inside) and I eat chili peppers with each meal and/or use cayenne pepper sprinkled on top of meals.

I started with isoflavone extract the other day (50 mg, 40% - so I guess its around 20 mg pure isoflavones).

I think all that combo lowered my DHT because a few of my female friends mentioned my skin is prettier, and I'm prettier in general (lol).
    It also might be because it's spring time that they're interested in me, but it's evident that my body changed (for the better).

Also, I found thermascalp cayenne extract scalp lotion on ebay - it gets the blood flowing through scalp (might be a good thing to try).

Ps, you can get capsaicin and soy isoflavones in pills if you don't like spicy food and/or drinking soy. :)
  • 03-31-2012 02:19 AM
    Jamie
    Is cayene pepper good?
  • 03-31-2012 02:56 AM
    bananana
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Is cayene pepper good?

What do you mean?
    You mean is it good for hair?

Yes, it contains capsaicin. It very uncertain how many mg it has. Depends on how "strong" it is.
  • 03-31-2012 03:49 AM
    sausage
    Quote:

Do it 69 style next time then she's knowhere near your hair.
  • 03-31-2012 10:29 PM
    cleverusername
    Quote:

Thanks man, but I have success cause I use nanofibres, so it's all a big, fat lie - if you know what I mean. ;)

As for the regime, it's pretty simple. I drink at least 3 glasses of soy milk/beverage (it says on the label it's 12% soybeans inside) and I eat chili peppers with each meal and/or use cayenne pepper sprinkled on top of meals.

I started with isoflavone extract the other day (50 mg, 40% - so I guess its around 20 mg pure isoflavones).

I think all that combo lowered my DHT because a few of my female friends mentioned my skin is prettier, and I'm prettier in general (lol).
    It also might be because it's spring time that they're interested in me, but it's evident that my body changed (for the better).

Also, I found thermascalp cayenne extract scalp lotion on ebay - it gets the blood flowing through scalp (might be a good thing to try).

Ps, you can get capsaicin and soy isoflavones in pills if you don't like spicy food and/or drinking soy. :)

I love spicy food haha. Also I now prefer soy milk over 2% or whatever it is. I noticed after kicking the dairy my skin is definitely looking better, no change in the hair yet though. What brand of tocotrienols are you using if you don't mind me asking? also I was thinking about trying out nano fibres myself soon, can you still workout and everything and everything stays intact? and is it all that noticeable? like if I'm with a girl and she starts playing with my hair will she immediately be ask what the hell is in my hair? Lol sorry for so many questions bro, any info is appreciated though.

Ps lie or not success is success lol
  • 04-01-2012 12:56 AM
    bananana
    Quote:

I love spicy food haha. Also I now prefer soy milk over 2% or whatever it is. I noticed after kicking the dairy my skin is definitely looking better, no change in the hair yet though. What brand of tocotrienols are you using if you don't mind me asking? also I was thinking about trying out nano fibres myself soon, can you still workout and everything and everything stays intact? and is it all that noticeable? like if I'm with a girl and she starts playing with my hair will she immediately be ask what the hell is in my hair? Lol sorry for so many questions bro, any info is appreciated though.

I'm using toco-sorb pills, 2 per day.
    Nanofibres are great, but I'm not sure girl can fiddle with you hair and not notice - MAYBE if you would use A LOT of hair spray to make it stick, but still it's better she don't. :)
    You can workout and it sticks, no problem with that.
  • 04-01-2012 02:31 AM
    clandestine
    Quote:

She likely will not notice. If you're using around the temples, though, it can start to look a little weird.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 03:16 AM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By annastark
05-09-2024 09:19 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM