• 06-29-2013 02:28 AM
    veca
    Dr. Nigam, is there any news on the results of hair doubling the doctor from India? I know ..... This question is not related to this topic.
  • 06-29-2013 02:31 AM
    veca
    Quote:

Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Veca,
    I did not mail,dr cole.
    In a conversation,in reply to his office post, at HS thread,i replied, that i am open... for any scrutiny of my technique,and i provided my email id.
    But i welcome this move from dr cole..!
    It would be good for allof us..!
    I think more the scrutiny(by anyone)..better for my technique..it makes things move faster..
    veca,
    You know . i am open to any surgeon or researcher to meet,
    I met top biotech researchers at WCHR,edinburgh.
    Few of the forum members are in touch with mwamba,bisanga..independently...
    I would like to partner with any...one.. american or european doctor ,to begin with...and after 6 months of this partnership..it makes sense for me to license a surgeon in different countries on doubling technique.
    I have already applied for patent in 170 countries..through a biotech patent lawyer in paris..

Of course a protocol of how to conclusively prove the donor and recipient regen has to be finalized..whatever the visiting doc wants to lay down the test protocol..
    DONOR AND RECEPIENT REGEN IS TRUE..
    I am open to have a license agreement with surgeons in different countries on doubling and would love to focus, on my my real passion into pure HM with jahoda,gerd,tyoshoma,rajesh,garza,stenn,washniek,r alf,philllipot,fuchs,christiano and others..

UOTE=veca;131754]Dr. Nigam, did you send an invitation to Dr. Cole? Will Dr. Cole to visit you?

[/QUOTE]

Didi ... what did I tell you my friend ...???
  • 06-29-2013 03:13 AM
    TravisB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Does it mean you still have big troubles with the puzzle pieces to get something to work properly?

So what exactly do you sell at the moment? Something with missing puzzle pieces?? lol

Dr Nigam starts floating around the topic.

That's not a good sign if you ask me.

Either he invited Dr Cole or not.

Either his technique works or not.

Something is fishy.
  • 06-29-2013 05:01 AM
    StinkySmurf
    Quote:

Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    I have already applied for patent in 170 countries..through a biotech patent lawyer in paris..

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of patents personally. In my field (computer science), we did not have patents at all until Martin Goetz received the first software patent for AutoFlow in 1965, and I think it's been a cancer ever since although Goetz was actually fighting a monopoly who was giving away software for free (IBM) when he filed for it.

But I think it's good that you filed for patents because once you are in a patent regime you really have no choice but to be very careful with IP. It's like walking into a gang fight with your fist and then suddenly finding out knives are on the table.

Also, with the cost of FDA trials, I think you can already see how the US market will tend towards a patentable solution because it's the only way to recover the costs.
  • 06-29-2013 05:22 AM
    didi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    Dr Nigam starts floating around the topic.

That's not a good sign if you ask me.

Either he invited Dr Cole or not.

Either his technique works or not.

Something is fishy.

Keep in mind that dr nigam ditched FUE/FUT back in April and since then he offering only donor doubling.

he is offering it to his patients ,means it should work 100%

dr cole is going to Mumbai to verify claims.

dr nigam would be foolish to think he could trick dr cole..
  • 06-29-2013 06:17 AM
    HARIRI
    Actually this is really good news. Dr. Cole is very hard to be tricked as he is the most vocal surgeon I have ever seen. I would never try to fool a red neck in my life, its like a suicide :D

Best Luck with Dr. Nigam, Im impressed with your confidence and transparency.
  • 06-29-2013 09:05 AM
    FearTheLoss
    So the question we are all wondering here, when is this meeting happening Dr. Cole and Dr. Nigam?
  • 06-29-2013 09:50 AM
    tom vercetti
    it's not in the interest of Dr Nigam to meet Dr Cole as he is a businessman first THEN a surgeon.. I would understand if he meet dr mwamba first..
  • 06-29-2013 10:05 AM
    joely
    Tom, did you get the email I sent you a couple of days ago
  • 06-29-2013 10:34 AM
    tom vercetti
    Of course my friend and I gave replied you today

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM