X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JulioGP
    • Feb 2013

PRP At home

My friends,

After trying various treatments, I picked up some tips for making PRP applications at home.

I made the construction of a centrifuge, using a fan. The experiment worked! After 15 minutes centrifugation of blood, was at least about 3 mls of PRP.

Material used:
    1 fan
    2 test tubes
    needles for scalp
    Injections.

This video shows how to make the centrifuge. Instead of using a cooler, I used a fan horizontally:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

With a scalper, I shot vein blood 5mls. After I put in the test tube and put it in my home centrifuge.

15 minutes after, I have PRP. With an insulin injection, apply at various points of the head. I will make this treatment every two weeks.

Some clinics come to charge $ 2,000 per application. Doing this at home, I have not spent $ 5 per application.

IŽll comeback in few weeks for feedback.
  • whatsgoingon
    • Sep 2013

very safe idea.

related, its so hard to buy needles legally. It's like the state wants people to share needles and get sicker.

Comment

• JulioGP
      • Feb 2013

Each country has a different policy. I'm not arguing sharing needling by drug addicts is not the issue and was not the purpose of posting.

In the US there are several PRP KITs that are sold legally on the Internet.

Comment

• whatsgoingon
        • Sep 2013

which kits do you so happen to mean?

Comment

• Gjm127
          • Mar 2012

Seems safe.

Comment

• prp
            • Jun 2016

Please do come back and update us on the results that you got...

Comment

• JulioGP
              • Feb 2013

I had to travel and ended up taking a break in treatment, returning only now.

I recorded a video demonstrating how I did the fan. I used a fan as centrifugal to make the separation of PRP. It is perfect. The tubes were empty in this case, just for testing.
              Upload and share videos instantly. It's free and simple. No signup required.

Look, I could make a PRP extraction almost equal to a laboratory.
              My image:

Lab Image:

Comment

• d0072
                • Jun 2009

Doesn't seem very safe to do this treatment at home, but prevention measure can help I guess. Anyway, this seems rather interesting. Can you explain your procedures as far as sanitation and infection prevention? How many points or shots on the scalp can you get with the PRP you extracted?

Keep us updated and good luck.

Comment

• JulioGP
                  • Feb 2013

The procedure for blood extraction is very simple, just need asepsis in the application area. I often make the application after bathing, with the scalp already completely clean.

With the extraction of 1 ampoule, I can do about 10 shots between 0.5 and 1 ml.

Comment

• Vic
                    • Apr 2014

Pretty scary for ordinary guys to do but interesting nevertheless. Keep us posted please. Thanks!

Comment

• JulioGP
                      • Feb 2013

My new "centrifuge":

Comment

• chicagoland
                        • Jul 2016

That's really great. But don't you find it risky because professionals can do it very well. Awaiting your feedback.

Comment

• NAM
                          • May 2017

Excellent!!

Originally posted by JulioGP
                          I had to travel and ended up taking a break in treatment, returning only now.

I recorded a video demonstrating how I did the fan. I used a fan as centrifugal to make the separation of PRP. It is perfect. The tubes were empty in this case, just for testing.

Look, I could make a PRP extraction almost equal to a laboratory.
                          My image:

Lab Image:
                          I noticed in one of your videos there is some kind of liquid you put in the tubes. What is it and how would I get it?

Comment

• ahm82
                            • May 2017

Is injecting needles in your scalp painful? Can you do it without local Anesthesia?

Hi,

Is injecting needles in your scalp painful? Can you do it without local Anesthesia?
                            Please let me know. Would appreciate your reply.

Thank you.

Originally posted by JulioGP
                            My friends,

After trying various treatments, I picked up some tips for making PRP applications at home.

I made the construction of a centrifuge, using a fan. The experiment worked! After 15 minutes centrifugation of blood, was at least about 3 mls of PRP.

Material used:
                            1 fan
                            2 test tubes
                            needles for scalp
                            Injections.

This video shows how to make the centrifuge. Instead of using a cooler, I used a fan horizontally:
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

With a scalper, I shot vein blood 5mls. After I put in the test tube and put it in my home centrifuge.

15 minutes after, I have PRP. With an insulin injection, apply at various points of the head. I will make this treatment every two weeks.

Some clinics come to charge $ 2,000 per application. Doing this at home, I have not spent $ 5 per application.

IŽll comeback in few weeks for feedback.

Comment

• MostlyIrish
                              • Oct 2016

Wow

Dude your a savage for this. lol good luck man you just saved your self thousands of dollars

Comment

Working...