• 03-27-2014 08:39 AM
    nameless
    For those of you debating what women want...
    Baldness is not a big problem if women want macho burly men but what if women want guys that look attractive rather than burly???

http://living.msn.com/love-relations...ttle-down-with
  • 04-15-2014 01:13 PM
    35YrsAfter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Baldness is not a big problem if women want macho burly men but what if women want guys that look attractive rather than burly???

http://living.msn.com/love-relations...ttle-down-with

I haven't done my own survey, but my wife for instance prefers masculine men. I don't remember any woman I've ever known expressing a favorable opinion of the feminine male. I've noticed that TV sitcoms over the last decade or so, seem to promote a kind of silly boy, neutered male-like character. So in my opinion promotion of a trend could possibly be behind this and some women have latched on to it. It's also possible though, that some women today see the ten year old boy in a twenty five year old body as non-threatening. Come to think of it, when I was ten, some of the guys teased the girls mercilessly. :confused: Another thing to consider is the fact that most of the mainstream media have reduced themselves to marketing departments for various movements, corporations, groups, government ploys etc.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
  • 04-15-2014 09:08 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    A good head of hair, good looking, and in good shape does not equal feminine. Just like a slob of a norwood 6 does not equal a masculine man.
  • 04-18-2014 07:25 PM
    Mike K
    I had no idea that 76% of women were lesbians.
  • 04-19-2014 03:15 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    That's because a tough guy kicking ass all the time goes out of style once you reach your mid-late 20's. Most women don't want to settle down with a loser that's in jail all the time doing odd jobs because he has some record.
  • 04-19-2014 08:38 PM
    Mike K
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    That's because a tough guy kicking ass all the time goes out of style once you reach your mid-late 20's. Most women don't want to settle down with a loser that's in jail all the time doing odd jobs because he has some record.

I'm not sure I understand your comment Notcoolanymore. Are you suggesting that this is what I am? I'll have you know that I am a law abiding citizen, with no criminal record, and I am a drilling and completions engineer for a multi-billion dollar oil company with a bachelors degree in petroleum engineering from a well known state university.
  • 04-20-2014 07:04 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    No I was addressing the initial post/article that women prefer "feminine" men.

You do sound like you have much success in your life though.
  • 04-20-2014 07:28 PM
    Mike K
    Oh ok sorry to jump to conclusions like that.
  • 04-23-2014 07:44 AM
    nameless
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    I haven't done my own survey, but my wife for instance prefers masculine men. I don't remember any woman I've ever known expressing a favorable opinion of the feminine male. I've noticed that TV sitcoms over the last decade or so, seem to promote a kind of silly boy, neutered male-like character. So in my opinion promotion of a trend could possibly be behind this and some women have latched on to it. It's also possible though, that some women today see the ten year old boy in a twenty five year old body as non-threatening. Come to think of it, when I was ten, some of the guys teased the girls mercilessly. :confused: Another thing to consider is the fact that most of the mainstream media have reduced themselves to marketing departments for various movements, corporations, groups, government ploys etc.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

The fact that you don't recall any woman you've ever known like feminine men just goes to show how out of touch you are with what women want.

Almost every woman I have ever known prefers guys that look attractive - feminine.
  • 04-23-2014 07:45 AM
    nameless
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    I had no idea that 76% of women were lesbians.

Women never said their lesbians. They said they like attractive men.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM