There is no hope

Printable View

• 02-10-2013 01:42 PM
    baldy1990
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I have a bad scalp too, eczema and sebborheic dermatitis...bro what country do you live in? Do you have health insurance aka are you covered for presciption meds? If so, go to a dermatologist and try and get dovonex or dovobet. It contains calcipotriol, something that will help your scalp and actually has hair growth properties. Especially f you are not addressing DHT/Androgrens, I highly recommend this treatment as a part of your regimen. Order Sesa oil off ebay/amazon too, helps with seborreic dermatis, it's very cheap, it has shown to be on par with rogain in terms of effectivness (not for MPB but just for hair growth/thickness), it can't hurt to try.

i'm greek ,the derm gave some special sampoo that has zinc .The hairdresser told me to use nizoral but the dermatologist told me that its not good for long term use ,i think i'll add it and ignore him,i'll look what you suggest me,thank you.I must add that the dermatologist told me that sebboria doesnt cause baldness but i kinda think that it causes ,maybe it accelarates the mpb but that is just my theory i have no clues
  • 02-10-2013 01:44 PM
    Exodus
    As much as I disagree with Aames' Highlander-lite approach, its a fair statement. I've had ED with Anti-depressants, although they make it hard to ejaculate too, which in some cases isn't a bad thing as it can you go longer...

But I guess the point is, if you're willing to take them, why not try Fin? Tbh I should do what BigT is doing and perhaps try 0.25mg EOD to see if I can handle it...
  • 02-10-2013 01:48 PM
    baldy1990
    the mechanism is total different,the anti-depressants dont cause permanent ed if you stop them and dont affect your test.They are different story although i hate them too but i have no choice;)
  • 02-10-2013 01:56 PM
    Dan26
    Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    i'm greek ,the derm gave some special sampoo that has zinc .The hairdresser told me to use nizoral but the dermatologist told me that its not good for long term use ,i think i'll add it and ignore him,i'll look what you suggest me,thank you.I must add that the dermatologist told me that sebboria doesnt cause baldness but i kinda think that it causes ,maybe it accelarates the mpb but that is just my theory i have no clues

It does not actually cause baldness. But scalp health and inflammation are a key factor in hair loss so it is always important to tackle those problems. You should not use Nizoral more than twice a week bro, it has harsh chemicals that could make your scalp worse. If you use 2% use it once a week, if you use 1% use it twice a week.
  • 02-10-2013 02:05 PM
    baldy1990
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    It does not actually cause baldness. But scalp health and inflammation are a key factor in hair loss so it is always important to tackle those problems. You should not use Nizoral more than twice a week bro, it has harsh chemicals that could make your scalp worse. If you use 2% use it once a week, if you use 1% use it twice a week.

ah ok i'll not use it that much!Ok look i had a bad danruff in the front and in the right temple in septemper -november and in january i've seen that the hair in that area were lost
  • 02-10-2013 02:19 PM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

i think you are good looking for now and your hair look good even if they are receded

I appreciate the kind words. As I said in that thread, I know I have it good, but it's declining rather rapidly. I'm ready to slow it down or put the brakes on it all together if I can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Anti-depressants gave me zero-libido and insane difficulty achieving an erection. I only had side effects my first three days on fin. Why will you try one but not the other? You're being irrational.

I took anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medications for 1 month and had the same issue.

Quit them cold turkey and got into cario training and self-medicating with Mary Jane.
  • 02-10-2013 02:24 PM
    Exodus
    Yeah I took them and got no-where. Instead I discovered the gym.
  • 02-10-2013 02:32 PM
    baldy1990
    haha i'm surprised of how many took anti-depressants and i thought i was the only one lol,i didnt think they had helped me either but the others dont have the same opinion .I couldnt get an erection 2 weeks after i stopped them,also in the beggining they caused me even more anxiety and deppression,i was living in a hell,i had other sides too and the worst is i'm thinking that they may were responsible for hair, before them ,i felt that they have stronger texture and volume but maybe is just my idea
  • 02-10-2013 02:39 PM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

haha i'm surprised of how many took anti-depressants and i thought i was the only one lol,i didnt think they had helped me either but the others dont have the same opinion .I couldnt get an erection 2 weeks after i stopped them,also in the beggining they caused me even more anxiety and deppression,i was living in a hell,i had other sides too and the worst is i'm thinking that they may were responsible for hair, before them ,i felt that they have stronger texture and volume but maybe is just my idea

I think as Generation Y (80's and 90's babies), most of us think we deserve to have life handed to us on a silver platter. When we see others who have it so good, we feel so deprived when in actuality we are blessed to even get to exist. I'm actually in a medical sociology class right now, which is the only reason I'm rambling about that - haha.

But, what I'm getting at is: we go to the doctor and profess that our life is miserable and basically describe all the symptoms that the doctor needs to hear to prescribe us the anti-depressants. When, in my unprofessional opinion, most us just need to change our lifestyles to make ourselves feel better - it's just so much easier to pop a pill and not change ourselves.
  • 02-10-2013 03:36 PM
    Aames
    Quote:

the mechanism is total different,the anti-depressants dont cause permanent ed if you stop them and dont affect your test.They are different story although i hate them too but i have no choice;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-SS...al_dysfunction

Have fun.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth